Ladies do you serve your dog whenever he wants it?

We have fun together nearly every day, but it is only occasionally that I can yield to him when ever he wants during the day. When that is possible, it usually turns out that he can go more times than I can, so after 4 or 5 times he is usually 'cut off' for the rest of the day. That said, I think he gets it pretty much when ever he wants as long as we are home alone.

Omg yesss!!! lol. 2 Rottweilers and 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks?? I let them and my husband fuck me any time they wanted. I never rejected my boys and because of my dedication to their natural desires to breed, they've almost ran out of k9 juice because they've probably ejaculated more times over the years than the average rottie and ridgeback

I want it 24/7 but I only do it when he wants to/asks for it which can be around every 4 hours but after 3-5 times at the maximum he's done for the day and can't do more. Though sometimes even of he's gone that many times, if I have a friend's dog over to breed me, he'll get jealous and want me again to show the other dog who owns me
Your so right! If i get mounted by both 2-3 times in a day. Then Im usually done....however how many have experienced the "thats my bitch grudge fucking" when you have scent of another.?

This covid thing is messing up our usual life! No, is the simple answer, but we live together as equals, sort of. Sometimes my boys are quite demanding and I submit to their wants (I'd say needs, but that is the wrong word), sometimes they have to submit to my needs/wants. Most of the time we enjoy each other as equals. Covid has made me much more aware of them and them of me! We're together much more than normal. Usually we have sex a couple of times a week, but these last two weeks have been mad! In more ways than this. :)

This covid thing is messing up our usual life! No, is the simple answer, but we live together as equals, sort of. Sometimes my boys are quite demanding and I submit to their wants (I'd say needs, but that is the wrong word), sometimes they have to submit to my needs/wants. Most of the time we enjoy each other as equals. Covid has made me much more aware of them and them of me! We're together much more than normal. Usually we have sex a couple of times a week, but these last two weeks have been mad! In more ways than this. :)
I know exactly what you mean ;)

If i am home i try to, but it all depends on how many times he can go vs. how many times i want to lol. I do try to keep to a certain room so he knows when its time.
Yeah, I've read that signaling is really important re: training so that you can... 1. Keep some semblance of normalcy for routine and such... and 2. So you can keep it a secret from others should you need to.

Omg yesss!!! lol. 2 Rottweilers and 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks?? I let them and my husband fuck me any time they wanted. I never rejected my boys and because of my dedication to their natural desires to breed, they've almost ran out of k9 juice because they've probably ejaculated more times over the years than the average rottie and ridgeback
Sounds like a wonderful life!?

Damn how can I find a lady like yall in rl? So difficult cause so much fear of being outed and turned in me thinks. Hell I'm the kind of guy who would buy my partner the four legged friend of her dreams if she so desired.

I have always thought it would be very cool to have lady friend that was zoo like me. This way neither of us would have to worry about being ratted out by the other as have so many other partners in the past. Some folks get very nasty about it sometimes and feel it is their righteous duty to turn their parnter in to be punished by the law. I find it so ridiculous myself. I mean what real grounds is there for turning in someone for just having fun with another warm blooded partner. My reaction to catching someone in that act would be, Awesome, glad you have true friend.

Y'all keep having fun and hope life continues to be so blissful.

Damn how can I find a lady like yall in rl? So difficult cause so much fear of being outed and turned in me thinks. Hell I'm the kind of guy who would buy my partner the four legged friend of her dreams if she so desired.

I have always thought it would be very cool to have lady friend that was zoo like me. This way neither of us would have to worry about being ratted out by the other as have so many other partners in the past. Some folks get very nasty about it sometimes and feel it is their righteous duty to turn their parnter in to be punished by the law. I find it so ridiculous myself. I mean what real grounds is there for turning in someone for just having fun with another warm blooded partner. My reaction to catching someone in that act would be, Awesome, glad you have true friend.

Shit, I can't even seem to find a woman who wants to have normal sex with that kind of regularity. I'm 2/2 of them going cold fish on me after getting a ring on it.

Sounds like a wonderful life!?

It is! There's been moments like any other relationship, and getting to this point was a sexcapade in itself, but overall I'm fortunate.

Damn how can I find a lady like yall in rl? So difficult cause so much fear of being outed and turned in me thinks.

There are ways but some things are better kept a fantasy

Hell I'm the kind of guy who would buy my partner the four legged friend of her dreams if she so desired.

That's nice. Would you happen to know how to complement her while bringing her back to your world during or after doggie sex?

I have always thought it would be very cool to have lady friend that was zoo like me.

Oh God lol. I would much rather have a k9 girl friend so I have someone to really talk to and not some zoo guy who wants a "partner in the lifestyle" so we could "exchange fantasies" lmao! Majority of guys always ghost once a knotty girl really expresses herself. Even the ones who actually try have second thoughts.

I should add that the whole "friend" thing tends to end up with the guy loving his knotty friend because...well that's how things tend to go once men find a girl who risks being open with him

I mean what real grounds is there for turning in someone for just having fun with another warm blooded partner. My reaction to catching someone in that act would be, Awesome, glad you have true friend.

Ohhhh there are reasons depending on the "fun". I actually love canines and other animals a lot more than just having sex with them.
The doggies I raised are my true lovers. Not 'true friends.' The same applies to a majority of us ladies.

Yaasss!!! It's such an easy life! Nothing but bliss!! Really! lol.

Back