Lactation and breastfeeding?

A

akigirl88

I don’t have milk anymore but when I do again I’d like to feed a partner. Is it safe / a good idea and has anyone done that before ?

I don’t have milk anymore but when I do again I’d like to feed a partner. Is it safe / a good idea and has anyone done that before ?
When I lactated it’s very safe to feed another human. when it comes to animals I don’t see why it wouldn’t but, it may upset their stomachs. Just like we (humans) can be allergic to dairy it’s natural as our body has a sensitivity to that lactation as it’s purpose is for same species.

When I lactated it’s very safe to feed another human. when it comes to animals I don’t see why it wouldn’t but, it may upset their stomachs. Just like we (humans) can be allergic to dairy it’s natural as our body has a sensitivity to that lactation as it’s purpose is for same species.
Yeah I have done ANR a lot myself and it’s a big turn on for me tbh

Many animals can not digest lactose. Dogs for example can not drink milk.
Humans should be able to, and I do not care if you make someone sick as long as it is a human and they knew about the risks. But do not feed your milk to animals.

T
Many animals can not digest lactose. Dogs for example can not drink milk.
Humans should be able to, and I do not care if you make someone sick as long as it is a human and they knew about the risks. But do not feed your milk to animals.
Thx for the heads up

A girl into ANR and zoo… wow, now that’s the dream partner haha, unfortunately inexperienced so I can’t offer any sound advice like

A girl into ANR and zoo… wow, now that’s the dream partner haha, unfortunately inexperienced so I can’t offer any sound advice like
Happens lol 😂, thx btw yeah I’m into a lot of stuff

Ha! Aye like once in a million 😂 been looking for an ANR for about a year now with no luck… my two main things are breastfeeding and beast stuff, kept them both secret and separate… to think there’s someone out there into both is new levels of unattainably lucky to find 😂

Oh
Ha! Aye like once in a million 😂 been looking for an ANR for about a year now with no luck… my two main things are breastfeeding and beast stuff, kept them both secret and separate… to think there’s someone out there into both is new levels of unattainably lucky to find 😂
yeah as someone very experienced in ANR it’s hard to find ppl / induce with someone new but it’s a nice experience

Like I’m pretty picky on who I let have my milk lol 😂

Nee to this site and I think my eyes have now officially been opened lmao 😂

Like I’m pretty picky on who I let have my milk lol 😂
Oh

yeah as someone very experienced in ANR it’s hard to find ppl / induce with someone new but it’s a nice experience
Ha I think the ultimate dream is to have an ANR with someone to go through enduring with… I’d jump off a cliff at the chance, especially if she into beast stuff too! 😂

And I don’t blame you for being picky haha! You seem to be a one in a million so you have the right lmaoo

A
Ha I think the ultimate dream is to have an ANR with someone to go through enduring with… I’d jump off a cliff at the chance, especially if she into beast stuff too! 😂

And I don’t blame you for being picky haha! You seem to be a one in a million so you have the right lmaoo
Aw thank u so much that’s very sweet

Inducing* (phone autocorrect really trying to fuck me over here lol)

Inducing* (phone autocorrect really trying to fuck me over here lol)
Yeah it can be a lengthy process , I lost my milk 8 months ago after doing work as a wet nurse , kinda wanna get it back tbh but with kids/work it’s hard to find time

Yeah it can be a lengthy process , I lost my milk 8 months ago after doing work as a wet nurse , kinda wanna get it back tbh but with kids/work it’s hard to find time
Ah I guess it kinda came with the job then haha, sorry to hear it, but yeah from what I understand it’s a constant process to keep up, hard with a lot of free time never mind kids and job, well I hope it goes well either way for you! And would offer help if I could 😂

Ah I guess it kinda came with the job then haha, sorry to hear it, but yeah from what I understand it’s a constant process to keep up, hard with a lot of free time never mind kids and job, well I hope it goes well either way for you! And would offer help if I could 😂
Thx lol

Always wanted to try human breast milk I was never breast fed as a baby cause I was lactose intolerant. Thankfully I grew out of it.

Back