Knot training

I trained with an Elypseart Vixen and was able to take on a big rottie on my first try, knot and all, then hold a turned tie with a big pittie for twenty minutes. I spent weeks getting up to maximum inflation, twenty minutes or more. Important to clean out first & use lube. Training made it a fun right from my first time!

The ElypseArt Vixen as suggested is a good one for that. Besides it being an amazing toy (i have had mine years and love it!), it is also the best option for feeling the knot swelling to full size inside of you and acclimatizing to being tied, rather than trying to actually take a full sized knot like you would be with a BD or similar toy.

Having said that, it's narrower shaft and inflatable knot aren't the best for stretch/training if that's what you mean

I trained with an Elypseart Vixen and was able to take on a big rottie on my first try, knot and all, then hold a turned tie with a big pittie for twenty minutes. I spent weeks getting up to maximum inflation, twenty minutes or more. Important to clean out first & use lube. Training made it a fun right from my first time!

I have the Vixen as well. I wish it was a bit longer but yes, a great toy to help with knot training.

I'm wanting to knot with my husky and Malamute. Any advice on toys to get me there? I'm looking at a bad dragon Diego. Any advice?
I've got a medium size rex from bad dragon, with cumtube. I can definitely recommend it as an option for your knot training. I got mine in medium firmness & it is one of my favorite toys.

Now I usually use rex as a warm up toy before I use my chance unflared XL. If you can take a medium rex you'll be well prepared 👍

buy this,
he really helped me, to make my landseer fuck me
inflatable knot dog dildo

THIS.

If you want realism, and something close to what a real dog cock feels like, as far as shape and definition as well as function, this or something like it.

Not at all a knock on static dildo toys because they do what they are designed to do and they do it well, BUT, if you're warming up for fido then go with the inflatable. If you're getting actual dog meat and the knot is full blown when it goes in, you're doing it wrong. To each their own, and I'm a big believer in the philosophy, but for most folks, a fully formed knot entering is NOT going to be a pleasant experience in any definition of the word.

I have the Vixen as well. I wish it was a bit longer but yes, a great toy to help with knot training.
Elypse has some special order canine toys that are bigger than vixen. The kilo toy is about the same length but thicker. Shaft diameter is 1.8 inch vs 1.27 inch, knot diameter is 2.5 inch vs 1.9 inch un-inflated. Supposedly modeled after a Neapolitan Mastiff. The juno toy is almost identical to the kilo toy in girth but 14 inches long, 12 of which are useable. Supposedly modeled after a Newfoundland. Bring your wallet though. Kilo is $356 US, juno is $386 US. Info is from elypse sales, current as of 4/5/2021. I asked prior to ordering a vixen.

Back