Knot or Flare?

• Knot

Votes: 115 80.4%
  • Flare

Votes: 39 27.3%

• Total voters

dewil88

Tourist
Okay as a person that has experience with both as well as real and toy... I'd like to make a quick pool here what Is more attractive for you and why?

Personally I prefer knots over flares because it just stimulates more and kinda makes you feel filled as hell :)

I haven't experienced both, but used a knot toy before. Definitely much more attracted to the idea of a knot over a flare, but that doesn't mean I won't take a flare, too! 🤭

I definitely prefer knots. Something about being able to finish the insertion with the knot is much better than the initial flare. I've also found flared toys to be more work as I have to prep a lot more.

Definitely knots - having a lil stretch from the shaft is way easier than a flare where the thickest part is at the tip

Okay as a person that has experience with both as well as real and toy... I'd like to make a quick pool here what Is more attractive for you and why?

Personally I prefer knots over flares because it just stimulates more and kinda makes you feel filled as hell :)
Both are great, being fucked and knotted is the best sex ever. However equines have the best cocks and holding them and playing with them feels amazing. The hosepipe of cum is amazing.

When it comes to experience I can only talk about knots and they're pretty special, literally they're game changers in sex so I have to go with them.

Side note though, if we're talking about which looks better, Stallion flares are just chefs kiss hot.

Last edited:
I've never had that kind of experience with a stallion, but I bet I'd love it, as I love getting knotted by dogs

never did the real thing, but i used dildos both canine and equine and i prefer the flare, the canine is more like a buttplug its hard to fuck yourself with it

I have never had a flare and don't find myself particularly attracted to horses in a sexual way but 100% it's the knot for me. Only because thinking about being with a horse in a physical sense just doesn't seem sensible where a dog is much more close on a physical side so the physics just work out better if that makes any sense

Back