output3.gif
2. Quick firm squeeze, quick release
output8.gif
3. Quick firm squeeze, slow release
output6.gif
4. Quick gentle squeeze, release
output7.gif
5. Slow firm squeeze, quick release

I am trying to find out which method of massaging the knot is the most similar to what a female dog does to to the penis inside her.
Unfortunately I do not have any sexual experience with female dogs so I can not compare it on my own.
But I know there are people here who have this knowledge. ;)

Look at the gifs above which I made to show a few different styles of knot massage.
Which one if any :D is the closest to what a female dog actually would do to the knot?

My goal is to improve my skills and bring even more fun and pleasure to my dog.

From my fingering experience, I would say start with 2 and then move to 1, but the hold part is more like one or two seconds.
You could try hold his knot with your hand sideways, using you thumb and index finger to grip round behind his knot and little finger to squeeze around the front.

Reactions: pes
View attachment 153791
1. Quick firm squeeze, hold, quick release
View attachment 153793
View attachment 153798
View attachment 153795
View attachment 153797

I am trying to find out which method of massaging the knot is the most similar to what a female dog does to to the penis inside her.
Unfortunately I do not have any sexual experience with female dogs so I can not compare it on my own.

Look at the gifs above which I made to show a few different styles of knot massage.
Which one if any :D is the closest to what a female dog actually would do to the knot?

they also like their knot to be held fairly tight with permanent pressure.

From just thinking about how dog mating works I think it would be the best to immitate a bitches contractions as realistic as possible.
Watching the butthole twitch, it should be number 2!

Presumably you can judge how hard he's cumming, by how much his ass is clenching and pulsing? (one of my favourite things!)
Yes and I did that, but getting closer to the real deal could be even better. :D

It must be incredible to hold the knot, and feel him cumming whilst watching his butt winking <3
There is also some serious pumping going on you can feel on the root, behind the knot. That is possibly the most amazing feeling to me.

how can one analyze those things when the knot is no where to be seen ?

Now I'm wondering if every female squeezes the same way.
No. And the same female in general does it differently the next time she has sex.
I think that even among male dogs, they all like it differently, so everyone should find out which method is right for them.

View attachment 153791
1. Quick firm squeeze, hold, quick release
View attachment 153793
View attachment 153798
View attachment 153795
View attachment 153797

Thanks for share Bro!🤗

Back