kissing advice first time

K

klairence

id like to try kissing/licking tongues with my dog to see if he's interested or enjoys that and if he wants to take our relationship further at all, and i have a few questions!

does dog spit/tongue taste any different than humans? and do i let him just lick my tongue at first, or should i try to lick his back? obviously id wait to see if hes into it before kissing him back.

weve kissed before but only a quick peck on the lips, for context.

I’ve kissed plenty of dogs and it’s a wonderful experience! Their tongues don’t have much of a taste but they feel marvelous!

One thing I would do was lick my fingers and see if the dog would lick the spit off of them. If they did then I’d offer my tongue.

I’ve kissed plenty of dogs and it’s a wonderful experience! Their tongues don’t have much of a taste but they feel marvelous!

One thing I would do was lick my fingers and see if the dog would lick the spit off of them. If they did then I’d offer my tongue.
ohh that's a good idea! ill try that

As far as I know dogs are actually not going to let you put your tongue in their mouth. They like to shove their tongues as deep in your mouth as possible though. You can attempt to lick the tongue but it is a good way of getting accidentally bitten which hurts. :D Depending on how excited your dog is about kissing be careful about your lips because he might bite you a little. Most dogs will learn to be more careful over time though.

Check your dog's breath before you kiss especially if you do not brush his teeth, which you should on a daily basis to keep his teeth and mouth healthy. I do it every day and my dog has odorless breath. If I stop doing it for 3 days, his breath starts to smell.
The mouth does not have any taste or it tastes like the last thing the dog ate just before kissing. My dogs loves to kiss me just after he finished his meal.

A lot of dogs are naturally into kissing, all you need to do is just open your mouth. Some dogs need a little bit of encouragement but as soon as they discover it is fun, they will attempt to ram their snout in your throat whenever possible.

I discovered it is better to not fully open your mouth as you have in your profile pic but just a bit. That way the dog will more likely want to shove that slimy tongue deeper. :p

In my experience it doesn't really taste like anything, just like kissing a human the nicer the breathe the more fun it is 😋 but yeah just open your mouth and your dog should start going at it in no time if he wants to 😋 (also some dogs like drool and certain food smells) but it's rare to find a dog that isn't down for a doggy makeout now and again 😋

Yeah, it doesn't really taste like anything, which is probably a good thing, really :D But the feelings from that are simply great. They probably won't let you really get much into thier mouth, so just enjoy their soft and squeezy lips. Not every dog will be looking for kissing though, some just don't really even like to try, don't force them.

Let your boy lead. Don't force him and just let him/her explore you. Like everyone else says, it is a rare dog that will let you put your tongue in their mouth. And as Pes says, clean their teeth regularly. Kissing is one of my favourite things and you will love it, I promise!

I absolutely love kissing dogs <3 it's such a good feeling when a dog wants to kiss you back and they early explore the inside of your mouth with their tongue. It's equally cute when a dog is not prepared for your tongue to come out and lick them....when you do it for the first time they stop for a second to see what the hell your doing before meeting your tongue with theirs.

Sometimes dogs aren't into kissing; don't be discouraged. It's nothing about you ..some dogs just don't like to lick in a consistent manner. It just makes the very brief and few licks they may give on occasion that much sweeter.

A word of advice though. An egar licking dog will lick as long as you let them and the longer you kiss a dog the more raw your lips can become so just watch out for that. Raw lips will leave them sore for a day or so. You can avoid it by just not kissing for to long of time. It's hard but manageable lol.

Just jealous cause you can't roll your tongue - if you're in the position of doing that the dog has other things in mind - also be gentle XD I've kissed quite a few dogs by now.

Yes, definitely let the dog lead at first. I forgot to mention that so I’m glad the others did :)
But once a dog is comfortable you can start trying things as long as you’re GENTLE and CAREFUL about it. I have been able to push my tongue forward, but this is with one dog who trusts me a LOT. As nice as licking inside a dog’s mouth sounds, I wouldn’t start that way, and I still haven’t attempted to go past the teeth after years of kissing practice.

It doesn't taste like anything. I would suggest you to let the dog carry you let him lick your lips first and then you can start playing with your tongues

When they lick on or around my mouth I lick them back. It's easier to do this when they lick you from the front. Just giving them a quick lick on the nose or front of the mouth—not the corners of the mouth because that's sending a different message in canine language—as soon as they lick you, and then waiting for them to reciprocate, giving them lots of love and 👉high-pitched👈 verbal praise with positive touch immediately after you lick to help them associate the experience positively in case they're confused or unsure.

Tips for kissing dogstyle on canine body language and helping them to relax into it: relax your tongue muscles completely and use upward motions of the head to lick, the head motion in dogs is often more pronounced while licking when they are more aroused or happy so this is a way to communicate that to them. Also avoid direct eye contact, I usually am looking at their muzzle or nose, and slightly close your eyes before and during making your eyes appear almost sleepy to indicate passivity, calmness and pleasure. At least in the beginning. This way you're not sending mixed signals. Body language and energy is everything with dogs.

Part of it is to just relax and ‘go with it’. Get down on the floor, play with him, get a toy or a rope or something and play tug. Get physical.
I love being on the floor, I will push him back and he gets more and more excited, pulling on the rope, tugging me over etc!
It becomes a natural progression to then open your mouth, let him lick you, lick your face.
Always show tons of praise and petting and scratching. He will respond and play off your emotions and your actions. The more excited and happy you are, the more excited and happy he will be.
Let nature run its course and have fun!

Well from my own experience, most dogs just like licking you, not so much you licking back. If they're really into it they'll try to get their tongues down your throat and god that feels amazing.

Kissing was absolutely my favorite part of the experience! Just as everyone says it feels so wonderful. In my case we had direct eye contact the entire time which felt really sweet although I kept them half closed since I was a bit dazed. 🥴 I was blushing and we were licking, matching each other's rhythm... my heart races a bit just thinking about it~

Back