Kegel eggs/ovipositor eggs

onetheonly

Tourist
BANNED USER
Anyone enjoy playing with these things? I just ordered a few from Etsy made out of silicone. Anyone have some interesting shapes/sizes/colors?

I have never tried. But I have seen some interesting hollow toys intended for something like this. It looks fun. :D

what are the ones called that have like fake eggs in them like an ovipositor but like a fuckable version duno if im making much sense but basically like like yo are fertilizing the eggs in a way if you think like that

not really like its hard to explain but
28.jpg
something like this is what i mean (it may be a hentai type of thing but i swear i saw a video of a guy with one like this before)something like this

I had an ovipositor toy in my possession. It was from primalhadwere. A very long toy that came with a 6-egg mold to make your own eggs.
A couple problems. The egg mold didn't close very well. There was a very tricky way to get the full eggs (devised by a friend) with said molds. Had to do with varied temperature settings. The second problem is that it is difficult to do with just one person. You have to insert the rather large "head" in, try to squeeze eggs in the bottom that are coated it lube and push them into you. The friend created a wooden panel that would help with lining it up to make it easier.
I wrote this is past tense because the friend I mentioned ran off with it.
I did experience it a few times and it was damn good. I took 6 eggs and wanted more. Part of the fantasy was too "lay" the eggs, but that didn't really do much for me. Would be better if I had a vagina for that thrill.

Back