Ke'aku / Hello!

Watakame

Lurker
BANNED USER
Ke'aku or "Hello" in my People's language. Been lurking for awhile, but I'm really excited to make my introduction. I'm a 26 year old Indigenous Person (Wixárika / Huichol) who has finally let go and embraced their Zoo-exclusivity. I had many "beards" in the past, male, female, trans, etc. due to fear about who I am. I have also had one great love and a new budding one that has shaped my entire life. Roughly about a year ago was my first time working with a medicine (psychedelic plant) and it told me to get rid of the beards and embrace who I was. It took me some time, largely from my then great love actively in the dying process, but now I'm very happy with my life and ready for a new path. Excited to talk to you all, especially about my cultural background which I believe in part explains my ZE status.

Talk more soon!

Ke'aku or "Hello" in my People's language. Been lurking for awhile, but I'm really excited to make my introduction. I'm a 26 year old Indigenous Person (Wixárika / Huichol) who has finally let go and embraced their Zoo-exclusivity. I had many "beards" in the past, male, female, trans, etc. due to fear about who I am. I have also had one great love and a new budding one that has shaped my entire life. Roughly about a year ago was my first time working with a medicine (psychedelic plant) and it told me to get rid of the beards and embrace who I was. It took me some time, largely from my then great love actively in the dying process, but now I'm very happy with my life and ready for a new path. Excited to talk to you all, especially about my cultural background which I believe in part explains my ZE status.

Talk more soon!
Welcome to the community

Back