k9doggirl introducing myself

Hello friends. As I wrote in my profile, I am active girl who like to find people who love animals as me. I very appreciate honest friendship and yes searching animals owners for myself and my fun. I want to find the same soulmate who love animals as me and people who will like me. Ok you must know I am blind but enjoy my life on 100% i like to tell this because not collects picts and movies. Internet is full this and i prefer respectable nice talking about all. Not only horny chat. I have experiences with dogs around 13 years and meet many dogs. But you know not all are good lovers on first time and for many people it is only attraction something new not real passion. If you have some question, you can ask me too.
hello from sunny fla

Hi Friends. This Monday i was wisit one friend with 10 months old rottweiler. It was his first time and this boy is very nice, powerfull and cute. We meet first time so we must know more and better but i am sure that next date will bee more better then first. there is a small sample our love.
Hi Friends. This Monday i was wisit one friend with 10 months old rottweiler. It was his first time and this boy is very nice, powerfull and cute. We meet first time so we must know more and better but i am sure that next date will bee more better then first. there is a small sample our love.
Rottie...my favourite. Must have been a wonderful date
:love:
:love:

Hello friends. As I wrote in my profile, I am active girl who like to find people who love animals as me. I very appreciate honest friendship and yes searching animals owners for myself and my fun. I want to find the same soulmate who love animals as me and people who will like me. Ok you must know I am blind but enjoy my life on 100% i like to tell this because not collects picts and movies. Internet is full this and i prefer respectable nice talking about all. Not only horny chat. I have experiences with dogs around 13 years and meet many dogs. But you know not all are good lovers on first time and for many people it is only attraction something new not real passion. If you have some question, you can ask me too.
Wow amazing 🥰 i would love to talk with you

Hi there! You're very welcome my dear! When you feel like it, lets chat and share nice and enlightening experiences together!

Welcome

Back