K9curiouscouple here in WV

M(bi)/F(bi) both 31 married. My wife and I shared our mutual interest in animals and our relationship only improved! She has no first-hand experience and mine is limited to sucking and drinking my dogs cum once upon a time. Not owners but she wants to feel me suck animal cum out of her cunt, both dog and horse. Looking forward to meeting people that feel the same as we do! Nice to meet you!

M(bi)/F(bi) both 31 married. My wife and I shared our mutual interest in animals and our relationship only improved! She has no first-hand experience and mine is limited to sucking and drinking my dogs cum once upon a time. Not owners but she wants to feel me suck animal cum out of her cunt, both dog and horse. Looking forward to meeting people that feel the same as we do! Nice to meet you!
Hello and a warm welcome from us :) x

Count me in 🥳

Hello. Morgantown wv here . Nice to meet ya . Feel free pm me

Mutual involvement and support

Back