Just sexual? or romantic? How can you tell?

VlushGush

Tourist
For a good few years I have been figuring out that I am bisexual/queer anf that was hard to do. But now I am figuring out that I like female mares in ways I didn't think was possible. I find them attractive and I want to have sex with them but I don't know if it's just a sexual attraction or if I want to be more intimate in a romantic way. I haven't given it much thought until I met a guy that's into mares like me. he started telling me to live your life and to try fucking mares and that he would even join me if I said yes. He told me he wanted to find a mare on the outskirts of town and try fucking one. I won't be taking his request because something about it doesn't feel right. I oh so desperately want to though....to finally find out if I like mares and not just sexual but maybe romantically. So basically all I am asking is, how do you know if it's just a sexual fantasy or something you could commit your life to. either way I want to try having sex with a mare but I don't know who to turn to or ask or if there is a right way or dom

First thing, sexual attraction does NOT equal romantic attraction. You can be romanticly interested in girls for example but not for sex. So if you are not sure just say you are zoosexual but not sure yet if you have any romantic attraction toward non-humans :)

I would say that everyone is different. You'll need to explore and have experiences with mares before you can know how you really feel about them.

Back