Just Reminded that I'm a Bit "Different"

Don't drive but do cross roads if I see dogs or bitchs just to get a good view of them body's start to speak to owners and then sometime get to walk there dogs everyone tells me I do good with there dogs and thay always come back so happy ☺ I think dogs can sense that your that way some just auto try to hump me even with owner present but have to watch and pretend I'm not into it by pushing away when all id like to do is get a dog friendly hotel and spend the night with some of them but owners should ask to many questions if I kept doing it so have to be a bit sligh with it

Last edited:
Yep, I do it too, usually with a friendly wave!! I point it out to my wife…. Another girl with a big male dog!! She thinks I’m too presumptive, I bet its way more common than people think….

Driving down the street, I saw a woman on the corner with a hunting dog of some sort on a leash. I immediately looked to see if it was male. It was. I then saw his big swinging balls. I immediately slowed down and gawked.

I don't think that's something most people would do.
Ever since I fully accepted my Zoosexuality and came to terms with my complete lack of romantic attraction to human women, I have noticed that my over-cautious nature has mellowed out over the years. Getting to chat with other Zoo's online has also helped me to open up to people a lot more about my feelings and desires.

I have not "Come Out" to people in my life... Yet! But I have practiced enough online when I chat with people on various forums and apps with more than half of everyone that I admit to about my sexuality, being more supportive and accepting than I had anticipated.

This has all helped me be more comfortable in my public life, I see any animal in public and I am very comfortable to react how any human would with their attraction to other humans. From a Non-Zoo perspective, I am sure I just seem like an "Innocent" animal lover. Once or twice I have dared to express how "Sexy" or "Hot" some strangers pet is, only once have I expressed publicly to a stranger that I thought his dogs pussy looked "Delicious and Inviting" ...he awkwardly chuckled as though he thought I was joking, until he asked if I was serious and I responded with a smirk and a wink. It was just two strangers passing by each other in the park and I was in a particularly good mood and his dog was a similar breed to my first wife and I felt the "personal high" to say something to him.

I never thought I could feel so good about myself over my Zoosexuality, but it helps build up my self-esteem and it makes the loneliness less daunting... I hope to one day have a IRL friend that I can be myself with.

This one of my favourite hobbies while driving and there's nothing wrong with getting a nice look and something to think about for the rest of the day 😛

I've started playing a game I call "Cookie or Balls", if I see a dog in the distance with a bulge I try and guess if the dog is male or female, then when I get closer I can find out. The last two times I've been totally wrong with a chocolate Lab and Boxer, I though they had balls from a distance but actually they were both females in some serious heat 🥵

Driving down the street, I saw a woman on the corner with a hunting dog of some sort on a leash. I immediately looked to see if it was male. It was. I then saw his big swinging balls. I immediately slowed down and gawked.

Did the same we were out looking at houses and we passed by this guy's yard with a big beautiful mastiff with a huge cock. Sheathed but still majestic.

Been there, years aho with horny friends.

I lady would pass by with a nice big dog and we would all stare. Someone would do some lewd comment on the gorgeous lady and I would realize I hadno memory of how she looked or her attributes or dress... 😅

Bonus points for the day we crossed a lady riding a horse. Someone on the radio channel gave a yoller about "what a piece of a mare". I was about to answer that was an stallion (was passing beside my car, so I could tell it 🤣), but fortunatelly the sense of it sunk in me they were refering to the "mare" on top. Close call haha

I was overseas and this beautiful dog owned by the hostel owners came up every morning to get breakfast. Let me tell you I did my best to make friends with him because everytime he sat down I'd get an eye-full of his balls, sheath, and tip.

We are of the same breed here haha

I recently bought the flat I'm in, and I've installed a Ring doorbell. I like to stand behind my door, watching the feed, naked and masturbating, knowing that only a few inches from me, on the other side of the door is someone totally unaware of what I'm doing. It's very hot.

Normal people wouldn't do that.
Correction boring people don't do that lol

Oh boy, I don’t go one day without wooing over dogs. At the dog park, parks, friends and family dogs etc. My clit twitches whenever I see a nice set on a big handsome boy. I always wonder to myself if the people who own these dogs fuck 😂

I will definitely “woo” over a cute pup…. Yet I never finds that I pay much attention to if it boy or girl pup🤷‍♀️

I recently bought the flat I'm in, and I've installed a Ring doorbell. I like to stand behind my door, watching the feed, naked and masturbating, knowing that only a few inches from me, on the other side of the door is someone totally unaware of what I'm doing. It's very hot.

Normal people wouldn't do that.
I've done something similar to that in a hotel. I was naked behind the door in my hotel room, looking through the spy hole into the corridor as the cleaner lady was going about her duties 😂

I definitely do this too. I don’t have a partner but I check CL for postings all the time and I try and see who includes balls in the pictures. One guy just posted his boy with some red rocket peeking out too… 🤤

Back