Just found out about this forum

Hello!, I just found out about this forum a few days ago. I've always been curious about sex with animals, especially big beautiful muscular dogs. It makes me so horny thinking about submitting to a dog...on my hands and knees being ravaged by a strong beast who only cares about filling me up. It's so taboo I can't get the thought out of my head. The videos that I've seen so far have made me cum so hard and so fast. I just can't get enough. I'm down the rabbit hole and I don't think I can ever come back.

Welcome to the thoughts, they get more intense from here. Sorta how I started years ago, talking with women online that then made me imagine what they did and locked the fantasy of them in. Then more stories, then found pictures, then the videos, then considered it myself. It hasn't gone away and never gets boring. Maybe we need some sort of support group. lol

Hello!, I just found out about this forum a few days ago. I've always been curious about sex with animals, especially big beautiful muscular dogs. It makes me so horny thinking about submitting to a dog...on my hands and knees being ravaged by a strong beast who only cares about filling me up. It's so taboo I can't get the thought out of my head. The videos that I've seen so far have made me cum so hard and so fast. I just can't get enough. I'm down the rabbit hole and I don't think I can ever come back.
I love your mind already lol
This is a hole your don't need to come out of that's for sure

Welcome to the rabbit hole. Nice to see another K9 sister on the site. Happy to share experiences.

Hello and welcome

Welcome. You ARE down the rabbit hole now, and there's no need to go back. Have fun.

Back