Just fancied sharing some of my juicy fantasies (F)

BroodMare87

Tourist
In no particular order:

Being pinned and mated by a alpha male beast with a huge cock while I struggle underneath his grasp.

Being impregnated by said beast. I kinda like egg laying /birthing objects and the notion of ovipositors toys too..

Also fantasise about having a cock , the sensation of being inside and to impregnate a slightly reluctant female or multiple females and have her submit.

I'm intrigued by boar sex, I've heard the penis twists and finds the cervix which is hot!

In terms of real life possibilities,
I cant wait to be mated by a big dog, suck and fuck a horse and have anything else mount me that will!

Zoo virgin here needs some help!

In no particular order:

Being pinned and mated by a alpha male beast with a huge cock while I struggle underneath his grasp.

Being impregnated by said beast. I kinda like egg laying /birthing objects and the notion of ovipositors toys too..

Also fantasise about having a cock , the sensation of being inside and to impregnate a slightly reluctant female or multiple females and have her submit.

I'm intrigued by boar sex, I've heard the penis twists and finds the cervix which is hot!

I cant wait to be mated by a big dog, suck and fuck a horse and have anything else mount me that will!

Lots of hot fantasies! I love the oviposition one, I might watch abit too much of that kinda themed hentai

In no particular order:

Lol they all sound hot as hell

Back