Zoo under anesthesia

I'd say you have a better chance of winning the lottery than that happening
and even in the very very tiny chance you do, you are on anesthesia, you could talk about being an alien trapped in the body of a pirate, no one would bat an eye

Well... i'm not making a joke about this, i'll say i would find it funny since this is something that would be really embarrassing to live... but i doubt it, i mean, you'll more focused on your whole system being shut down under anesthesia.

I’ve never heard of “light anesthesia.” There’s local, laughing gas, and knock you out. Of the three, I think a laughing gas situation would be the most troubling. Think about pink bunnies 🐰 before going under!

Plan on having a minor surgery and wondering when under light Anastasia if I will start talking about zoo being that's all that's on my mind . Any operating room experience with patients confessing taboo ?
Local anesthesia, which I understood is what you mean, doesn't impact your mind. You'll be perfectly lucid and consciously able to choose what you say or don't say.

Don't worry.

It won't happen, but even if you did start babbling/mumbling in recovery the assumption would be that you're babbling/mumbling nonsense. You can relax 😉

Work in surgery directly related to patients going to sleep. You act drunk and "in the moment." Never has someone admitted anything they wouldn't normally divulge in a bar amongst strangers. You don't start to ramble about fetishes, but you might comment on how pretty our eyes are. We guide you peacefully to sleep - it works much better for us. We talk to you, ask you about your day, tell you to find a vacation spot to dream about, then you're out. Waking up is similar but you're more "with it" and more focused on what happened than what animal you want to fuck. You'll be just fine. Trust me ER and surgical staff have seen and heard it all and we don't report anything but child abuse.

under light Anastasia
Those pesky Romanovs!

All jokes aside, this is why I'm too afraid to even have a sip of alcohol because I have no idea if I'll let my guard down and start spilling the beans. I have to get my impacted wisdom tooth removed and I think I might just elect to do it while awake, I really don't wanna risk it.

Also an irrational fear mine. Although some of these comments give me peace of mind, and it makes sense, probably not really gonna be on your mind if you're that loopy.

Back