Just a question (for the girls)

Lanny_99

Tourist
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks so... But that's ok! Let me talk about what's going on...

I've been getting into a new habit of collecting my dog's sperm and putting it in my meals, I admit it's been making me a lot more excited lately...
I even went so far as to put it in a small plastic bag, like fast food ketchup. To take you with me everywhere.
I can't be the only one to do it, right?! 💫

I prefer drinking it fresh and warm from the penis.
Storing cum might not be the safest thing to do.
I came to think of it, actually this is something I do too! But my fetish is having this pleasure in different places... So whenever I go to a restaurant or fast food... I keep some extra protein in my bag... (yes, it's relatively fresh, as he always picked it up before leaving the house!)

The pleasure of filling a dessert, a drink, with my dog's nectar, especially in an "inappropriate" environment, makes me very euphoric and satisfied. The idea that no one imagines that the "special spice" I put in my own food is something so...

I have to admit yes! But I couldn't say that that ice cream was "baptized", at first sight, I got nervous because she was eating something and maybe she felt the special flavor, But apparently his hunger made him ignore the existence of something... Haha
LOL, I have done that to a very good friend of mine, I can hardly keep grinning from ear to ear watching her drinking her tea.

LOL, I have done that to a very good friend of mine, I can hardly keep grinning from ear to ear watching her drinking her tea.
Yes, I certainly understand your emotion! But I wouldn't do it on my own free will... I'm afraid that something about me might be found out! Hahahaha

Personally I think that's pretty fucked up to let people you know and that trust you to consume food that they have no idea contains dog semen. If they consented it would be fine, but damn. I would be beyond pissed if I found o Exactly why I didn't react, I normally wouldn't do something that someone else didn't know about. But in this case I just let it go blank!
Exactly, I have it in my conscience that this is wrong, but she made the mistake of going after something I didn't expect her to eat!...

I've got a wide mug by my bed that I'll put under myself, a bit more as of recently now that I'm thinking about it. I prefer it fresh, mixed with a little flavour of my own. Great for kinky after glow sometimes.
I understand perfectly! I have this desire to mix things up, but I love the flavor itself, as God offers it to us! Haha 🤭

Wow I just got so many new ideas 😂!!. I've never really thought about adding it as an ingredient to food or drink before.
I didn't have that idea either, but seeing a woman doing the same with her boyfriend's cum, I thought... "Why not?!"... And it's become a habit, I can do it anywhere without people knowing of my delight and my lust acting discreetly! Haha 🤭

Exactly, I have it in my conscience that this is wrong, but she made the mistake of going after something I didn't expect her to eat!...
I'm with Sheppermutt on this. Fists would start flying if someone did that... with sperm. Female cum on the other hand I wouldn't be so upset. Shame on you.

I'd be equally pissed, if it was female. I don't want any human or canine bodily fluids, sexual or not, in my food. And I certainly wouldn't want to be unaware of it as I am consuming said food.
You're totally correct. I should've clarified that I was talking about myself.

Back