I've been into beast a very long time.

Hello all, I'm very much in to beast, I had no idea about this site until a friend told me about it. What really made beast click was when I was on a school trip to a petting zoo, I saw a massive horse cock thought thats hilarious. I went home and googled more pictures to show my friends and laugh. But then I saw my first beautiful horse vagina and the rest was history. I cant drive around rural PA without seeing a horse cock it appears. When I do I imagine my most petite friends taking that massive thing.

Girls are nice and all but femboys are where its at!

Anyway thats me, have a good day!

Hello all, I'm very much in to beast, I had no idea about this site until a friend told me about it. What really made beast click was when I was on a school trip to a petting zoo, I saw a massive horse cock thought thats hilarious. I went home and googled more pictures to show my friends and laugh. But then I saw my first beautiful horse vagina and the rest was history. I cant drive around rural PA without seeing a horse cock it appears. When I do I imagine my most petite friends taking that massive thing.

Girls are nice and all but femboys are where its at!

Anyway thats me, have a good day!
I am originally from rural Pa and I know what you mean by you can’t drive around with out seeing a beautiful horse cock. It’s a great thing.

I just found out about it myself and I'm loving it so far. Been watching videos for years since a friend showed me this video of a fat blonde lady getting fucked by a black dog.

Back