colorad7

Tourist
Has anyone had experience with any type of sexual encounter with an IUD in place? Are there any issues or potential problems? I have a Mirena and I have no experience. I’m wondering if there’s anything I should know or be worried about before my first knot…

I don't think you have anything to worry about. A lady that met up with me some years ago had the same concern. She was about your size, and planning to take my Great Dane stud... who had full intentions of giving her an easy 9+ inches. Knot and all.
First time went flawlessly. She took and held his knot for 15 minutes. She didn't feel any discomfort from her IUD. No issues with the overload of puppy batter, either.

In total, she had him 7 times over the course of about 3 months. The only problem was I didn't let her take him when she moved across the country. Lol

I don't think you have anything to worry about. A lady that met up with me some years ago had the same concern. She was about your size, and planning to take my Great Dane stud... who had full intentions of giving her an easy 9+ inches. Knot and all.
First time went flawlessly. She took and held his knot for 15 minutes. She didn't feel any discomfort from her IUD. No issues with the overload of puppy batter, either.

In total, she had him 7 times over the course of about 3 months. The only problem was I didn't let her take him when she moved across the country. Lol
That’s amazing and such a reassurance. It’s exactly what I wanted to know and hear. Thank you! 😊💕

Has anyone had experience with any type of sexual encounter with an IUD in place? Are there any issues or potential problems? I have a Mirena and I have no experience. I’m wondering if there’s anything I should know or be worried about before my first knot…
Not familiar with the Mirena, and I have little doubt that things have improved over the years, but the one woman I was with who had an IUD (never did know which specific type) would sometimes move "just right" (or maybe "just wrong" would be the better phrasing?) and I'd think that she'd jabbed a sewing needle into the head of my cock on the next in-stroke. Turned out that the "tail" that hangs through the cervix to assist in making sure it's still where it belongs was just long and stiff enough to be a "pokey thing" when she was positioned just right and I "hit bottom".

Aside from that specific concern, I can't come up with any reason why letting a dog breed you would be a problem.

Not familiar with the Mirena, and I have little doubt that things have improved over the years, but the one woman I was with who had an IUD (never did know which specific type) would sometimes move "just right" (or maybe "just wrong" would be the better phrasing?) and I'd think that she'd jabbed a sewing needle into the head of my cock on the next in-stroke. Turned out that the "tail" that hangs through the cervix to assist in making sure it's still where it belongs was just long and stiff enough to be a "pokey thing" when she was positioned just right and I "hit bottom".

Aside from that specific concern, I can't come up with any reason why letting a dog breed you would be a problem.
I plan on tucking the strings into my cervix. It’s a big downside of IUDs in my opinion. Doctors always say they will soften with time but that’s not completely true.

Had this with my SO.

We found the primary discomfort was moreso for me than her. They can cut the strings to basically nonexistence, which should relieve your partner's discomfort, if their penis is touching the chord at all.

Have you found a dog to play with? If so, that lucky dog :husky_whistle:

Had this with my SO.

We found the primary discomfort was moreso for me than her. They can cut the strings to basically nonexistence, which should relieve your partner's discomfort, if their penis is touching the chord at all.

Have you found a dog to play with? If so, that lucky dog :husky_whistle:
I wouldn’t want it to hurt a future k9 playmate. No lucky dog yet but hopeful 🤞🤞🤞

I wouldn’t want it to hurt a future k9 playmate. No lucky dog yet but hopeful 🤞🤞🤞
It's safe to assume if the dog's dick is long enough to touch your uterus, he will be experiencing some discomfort from the chord.

This might not be the case for everyone else, but at least for me, when we were done, and would pull out the fleshy bit of my dickhead right above the ridge was beaten up in places :(

Your photo is so freaking pretty, whatever dog you breed with won't know how lucky he is. :husky_grin:

It's safe to assume if the dog's dick is long enough to touch your uterus, he will be experiencing some discomfort from the chord.

This might not be the case for everyone else, but at least for me, when we were done, and would pull out the fleshy bit of my dickhead right above the ridge was beaten up in places :(

Your photo is so freaking pretty, whatever dog you breed with won't know how lucky he is. :husky_grin:
You’re so sweet. Thank you for the compliment. Your profile picture is gorgeous. Did you mean cervix instead of uterus? Im hoping to be able to tuck the strings up into my cervix

Over the years, I've never once heard a complaint related to this. Granted, in many cases, I'm not privy to that kind of info, but I have been asked routinely over the years if it would be an issue. After all this time, I have to say, no, probably not. Of course, anything is possible but I think I'd have heard at least some mumbling about it, particularly if it had come from any of the women who'd asked, but so far,not a word.

The same thing happened to me, every time I penetrated her I felt like a needle was entering my penis, it was hell (it was 30 years ago and I still remember), and yet... I continued

When she went back to see her gynecologist to replace the IUD they laughed at me because I had still continued to go until I came lol

Over the years, I've never once heard a complaint related to this. Granted, in many cases, I'm not privy to that kind of info, but I have been asked routinely over the years if it would be an issue. After all this time, I have to say, no, probably not. Of course, anything is possible but I think I'd have heard at least some mumbling about it, particularly if it had come from any of the women who'd asked, but so far,not a word.
I hope not 🤞thank you for helping put me at ease.

The same thing happened to me, every time I penetrated her I felt like a needle was entering my penis, it was hell (it was 30 years ago and I still remember), and yet... I continued

When she went back to see her gynecologist to replace the IUD they laughed at me because I had still continued to go until I came lol
I’ve had that complaint from partners too. It’s a big downside of IUDs.

I assume you've had sex with your SO with your IUD on? Does anything feel any different to him? If it doesn't... then I doubt vaginal sex with a dog is gonna be any different. Best thing to do would just be to ask your doctor about what could go wrong. It shouldn't be that hard to word the question so that you don't have to mention that your sex partner isn't human. lol...

Back