Its sad how friendships fade away.

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Those who promise to be close friends in life regardless of circumstances can be destroyed over simple trivial stuff. But you cant win them all. Knowing a animal's companionship is without a doubt the best gift someone can have.

Human companionship is very short lived in comparison so far in my experience once someone loses their "use' they easily depart without a thought.

My female pitbull girl showed me this during her active days. If only i could cradle hold her close again. Besides our spicy moments ill admit its enjoyable. Something inside told me shes literally the most "human" k9 i ever known no real words can describe our union. I mean a k9 cookie is good and all but she exceeded the expectation in my social life.

To those who betray/backstab others when they needed you most... I hope theres a special place for those ill willed individuals. Better to take a dagger from the front then from the back. May fortune be in their travels but misfortune rips it up then throws it into the fires as it slowly yet surely burns reminding of what went wrong. May each deceiver in tow suffer hardship/loss/sickness to no end in sight.

As for those to try their best to keep as zoo as possible while making as minimal mistakes as possible: keep up the good fight to maintaining your bonds. Nobody is perfect all we can do is accept each other.

Politics is a ugly business it shouldn't cause hate on anybody at the end of the day its just opinions. Theres no need to cause a outrage over a opinion on a infinite loop of "im right" and "nope im right" its just a avian freefall locked in a self destructive struggle.

Money isnt everything and those who value money thinking " bills" is the most important thing have it twisted. Loyalty is everything materials are nothing. Keep a good heart dont let others harden it keep your eyes open while your arms up to see those coming who wish you harm. Scars remind you who you were use them to learn to improve oneself.

My only hope in life... (Hard to say exactly) is hoping reincarnation is real. It would be nice to have a do over or to meet her again later.

I know the afterlife exists i heard it before. So theres no fear in that part however the scary part is what will it look like during the transition. Heaven/hell isn't real i know this too well since earth is the hell we are locked into.

When i was born i only saw White Zone of nothingness like i was floating then it turned dark red i was struck there like cob webs. As i was growing up my years flashed so quickly it felt like time jumps till i was like 9. Yep that covers that odd portion.

This is who i am currently i value bonds above all else. Anyone who questions my integrity is equivalent to asking for a fight because i try my best not to lie (anymore since her departure). Just ask the right questions ill answer to the best of my ability. To me lying is the greatest sin of all things.

If anyone reads this whole life story thank you for taking the time.

Last edited:
Looks like you have a lot of thoughts on the matter rn. I hope you find some answers
I had to throw them all at once. People rather hide their intents instead of actually telling somebody.

Outta everything the one thing worse then murder (in my opinion) is flat out lying to someone getting their hopes up then smashing it down. Not talking about defensive lying either just simply because that person or persons involved can. Every event always starts small then snowballs outta control due to lying thats when it escalates to unbelievable proportions.

Not making it a dumpster fire either thats not what im seeking here i rather nip a problem by the bud.

But just throwing my 2 cents of my life. 😅

Last edited:
I had to throw them all at once. People rather hide their intents instead of actually telling somebody.

Outta everything the one thing worse then murder (in my opinion) is flat out lying to someone getting their hopes up then smashing it down. Not talking about defensive lying either just simply because that person or persons involved can. Every event always starts small then snowballs outta control due to lying thats when it escalates to unbelievable proportions.

Not making it a dumpster fire either thats not what im seeking here i rather nip a problem by the bud.

But just throwing my 2 cents of my life. 😅
Yeah lying causes a lot of problems

Iv been lucky to have only two true real friends for right at 26 years grew up in diapers together and ended up lucky enough to change our kids diapers still just as good friends as day one not many people can say that anymore 😢

Iv been lucky to have only two true real friends for right at 26 years grew up in diapers together and ended up lucky enough to change our kids diapers still just as good friends as day one not many people can say that anymore 😢
Awww dang thats upsetting. Why do people do this?

I hoped you read the whole thing i spaced it so its easy to read

Back