Issues with human relationships (how to date a zoo?)

Zoo50

Citizen of Zooville
There are several issues with human relationships that are worth discussing (specifically, humans who are into animals sexually). This thread is about people who want to have a sexual relationship with a human AND have a sexual relationship with an animal (at the same time).

The first issue is, how does one safely meet (or date) a zoo in real life in the first place? Is it too risky? There are various zoo websites one can go to (which include personals sections), and one can try to connect with someone that way. But what if the person on the other side isn't legitimate? What if it is a law enforcement setup? There have been anti-zoo "sting" operations in at least three U.S. states: Arizona, New Hampshire, and Texas. All occurred when a person went on a trip to meet someone they thought was another zoo, who turned out to be law enforcement. All were done via the Internet. Arizona had the most of these, when the anti-zoo sheriff (Joe Arpaio) ran things in Maricopa County -- he made about 11 arrests, some of which involved Beast Forum.

If someone (a zoo) tries to get into a human relationship the "normal" way, they could meet someone on a "normal" dating site, but one would have to hide the fact that they are zoo. In this case, the person they get into a relationship with would probably not be zoo. Once they are in a relationship, would it be a good idea for the zoo to reveal his/her zoo aspects to the "normal" person? Also, would it be a good idea for the zoo to secretly engage in sex with animals while in a relationship with the "normal" person? (In other words, the zoo has sex with an animal, and the "normal" person doesn't know about it). An example: the zoo only has sex with an animal at certain times of day, when the "normal" human he/she is in a romantic relationship with is not home.

Revealing one's zoo aspects to the "normal" person could be risky -- the "normal" person could break up with the zoo, and then use the zoo knowledge as blackmail. Or they could accidentally tell the wrong person, or they could call the cops. There's a chance that the other person (the "normal" person) is also a zoo, or at least accepting of it, but there is no guarantee.

With zoo being so illegal and unaccepted by society, it makes it hard to get into a relationship with another zoo (or a "normal" person who is accepting of it). Maybe that's why a lot of people are zoo exclusive.

Last edited:
For me, it's one of the most difficult aspects of my sexuality I am forced to deal with; finding a zoo girlfriend to share my life with. And, yeah, it is at least partially responsible for why I have been zoo-exclusive for close to 25 years. I'm not ready to give up yet, but sometime ago I decided that I have to know that she is zoo from the start. For me I'd rather take the risk meeting someone thru a zoo site such as this than to roll the dice and get involved with a woman you 'hope" will be accepting of your sexuality.

There are lots of good security tips about how to stay safe meeting people in the how-to section, and there are the rare success stories of zoo couples hooking up thru forums, but any way you look at it, trying to find a human partner who shares your zoo sexuality is a risky proposition. But as the saying goes: "No risk, no reward"...?

For me, it's one of the most difficult aspects of my sexuality I am forced to deal with; finding a zoo girlfriend to share my life with. And, yeah, it is at least partially responsible for why I have been zoo-exclusive for close to 25 years. I'm not ready to give up yet, but sometime ago I decided that I have to know that she is zoo from the start. For me I'd rather take the risk meeting someone thru a zoo site such as this than to roll the dice and get involved with a woman you 'hope" will be accepting of your sexuality.

There are lots of good security tips about how to stay safe meeting people in the how-to section, and there are the rare success stories of zoo couples hooking up thru forums, but any way you look at it, trying to find a human partner who shares your zoo sexuality is a risky proposition. But as the saying goes: "No risk, no reward"...?

The issue is, if one doesn't choose one or the other (choosing to find a human partner the "normal" way, or choosing to find a partner on a zoo site), then that indecision leads to nothing happening, or being within an ongoing "zoo exclusive" state.

Interesting, you've made me think of the dilemma in stark terms: Would you rather have intimacy with a human or an animal partner?

I'd like to have both, but if I had to choose, it would be the animal.

Hmmmm... let's think about this for a moment...

I'm a male who calls himself a zoo/ethical bestialist. My preferred sexual encounters involve dogs with a penis, or any of several species of animals with a vagina. My preferred species is equine, closely followed by cervine, camelid, and canine, as well as several others I won't bother listing, in descending order of preference. I have little to no interest in humans, whether they have a penis or a vagina. However, if a human is the only available option for a sexual encounter, I'd prefer it be with one who has a vagina.

I'm assuming (with the caveat about what happens with "assume" fully in play) that you're a human, and a human male, at that.

So why I would be interested in *YOU*?

Lets follow this logically -
In a room - No, better yet, in a barn, there's a male dog sleeping over by the door. A female horse is happily munching hay over there. A female deer is alongside her. Here's a llama over in another corner - it's a she, sitting relaxed and chewing her cud. And a friendly looking rotty bitch is snuffling around amongst the others, perhaps looking for anything interesting they might be dropping. And then you, a human male, come strolling in as I stand there looking at the various four-legs while I try to decide which one I'd most like to partner with.

Do you actually think there's any chance I'm going to pick you to have a sexual encounter with? When I'm looking at what - most of half a dozen? - specimens of creature I like having sex with more than I like having sex with either "flavor" of human?

It ain't anything particularly against *YOU*, guy - it's just the fact that I'm not interested enough in humans in general, and even less so in human males, to want to get involved with one. Not when the option for sex with a horse, or a deer, or a llama, or a dog, or even to be fucked BY a dog, is standing there in front of me waiting to be told "I'd like to have sex with you."

THAT is what you're up against - the reality that, despite your claim of being zoo (and for this discussion, I'm happy to grant that your claim is perfectly valid) there are other partners available that, due purely to my preferences, are more appealing to me as sex partners than you ever can be - simply BECAUSE you are a male human, rather than a female horse, female deer, female llama, female dog, or horny male dog, or even a female human.

That would remain true even if you were a female human - All of the other options are more appealing to me than you are. Not because you're bad, but because you are what you are: Not a horse. Not a llama. Not a deer. Not a dog. A human. Granted, a female human, but still a human. Which automatically puts you in 5th place (assuming we ignore the distinction between between male and female canines) before you even sign up to "enter the race".

Or, for the sake of argument, let's turn it around and go the other way - Let's say I'm a male interested only in plain-vanilla hetero sex with a human female.

Why would I possibly want to get involved with you - a male human who likes to fuck (or be fucked by, if that's your preference) animals?

In that light, is it still unclear why you're having trouble finding a human to be with?

I am going to tell you, as a non-exclusive zoo, first things first: humans are just another big, dumb animal. Specifically, humans are a type of gregarious ape. Just like you have to accept that a dog is a pack animal, you have to accept that humans are gregarious apes. With me so far?

Humans have overdeveloped structures, in their brains, that are associated with communication. Some of those structures are located in their temporal lobe, which is responsible for emotion and emotional meaning, and others are located in the frontal lobe, which is responsible for planning and long-term memory.

One way that humans use speech, though, is for the purpose of play. You can use speech to help you bond with a human the same way that you can use a tennis ball to bond with a dog. The kind of speech that you use for this purpose is relatively trivial and frankly sort of repetitive. It is called "small-talk." There have been entire books written on how to engage in small-talk. I would actually suggest strongly that you invest in all three of the books suggested under the "Frequently Bought Together" tab, here:

Small-talk with humans is not any less trivial than playing fetch with your dog. It doesn't really accomplish anything that is obvious to the naked eye, but neither does a game of fetch. The benefit of it is obvious when you find that your relationship with the animal has improved, and the animal listens to you more consistently.

If you are willing to read a book on how to train your dog, then you ought to be willing to read a book on how to train your human.

The main thing that you need to know, though, is that humans are just another animal. A lot of the same rules really apply. Some of them are different, just like you need to know different things for raising a horse than you do for raising a dog or a cat. The underlying principles are the same, and often, even the differences just demonstrate how the underlying principles are really universal.

Humans are only difficult whenever you forget, for a little while, that they are just another animal.

Wow, clearly this thread has gone off the rails. The OP was simply and thoughtfully discussing the inherent safety risks involved when zoos wish to date other humans. I expanded on those ideas as a zoo who is STRAIGHT WITH HUMANS (directly stated in my very first sentence). If you hadn't been paying attention my current credible and previous 667 posts on the original Zooville attests to the fact that I am a lifelong active zoo, straight with humans, but bi with beasts.

I am perfectly comfortable interacting with humans on a normal basis, and if I didn't have a sexuality that could result in me getting put in prison and social ostracism I would have no problem finding a human mate...which is the whole point...:rolleyes:.

Contrived passive-aggressive trollery and smug condescension are neither thoughtful or positive contributions to the conversation. I would love to hear someone post something substantive relating to the OP's original point.

Personally, I had trouble getting comfortable with humans during my early adulthood. It actually helped me a lot to just think of humans as gregarious apes, which were therefore animals, and therefore not all that different from dogs. I found humans to be a lot easier after that.

If you build up a strong enough rapport with someone else, you can usually talk about stuff like being a zoosexual, for instance, without running into too much trouble. I talked about it with my husband, a non-zoophile, and while he did behave like a toddler child about it, he behaves like a toddler child about everything. This was no different. I have always been open about this with my romantic partners.

The reason why I am open about it with my romantic partners is that trust is a mandatory part of a relationship for me. If I do not trust someone well enough to be open about being a zoo, then a romance is definitely out, full stop.

Last edited:
If you build up a strong enough rapport with someone else, you can usually talk about stuff like being a zoosexual, for instance, without running into too much trouble. I talked about it with my husband, a non-zoophile, and while he did behave like a toddler child about it, he behaves like a toddler child about everything. This was no different. I have always been open about this with my romantic partners.
So you're saying you've told numerous romantic partners about your zoophilia...and not one of them has freaked out about it, I mean to the point where it didn't cause serious life repercussions?

That's amazing...I'm happy it worked out for you, but given my life experiences, I don't know if I could ever trust anyone that much. And aye, there's the rub.

So you're saying you've told numerous romantic partners about your zoophilia...and not one of them has freaked out about it, I mean to the point where it didn't cause serious life repercussions?

That's amazing...I'm happy it worked out for you, but given my life experiences, I don't know if I could ever trust anyone that much. And aye, there's the rub.

Given how anti-zoo society is in general, I think the odds of finding a non-zoo who is tolerant of zoo is low. There was a news story about a man who was in a relationship with a woman (a non-zoo woman), and he told her about his zoo aspects -- she struggled to "get interested in it", and eventually she snitched on him to the police, which resulted in both of them being charged with "animal abuse" charges. That is just one of many things that could go wrong with something as sensitive as zoo. Regarding the comments about "small talk" made by SigmatoZeta, I don't think the normal "small talk" rules apply to zoo, due to the social stigma and illegality of it.

So as I said originally, if someone is in a relationship with a human, and they don't know whether the human is a zoo, it is better to just hide it and secretly be zoo without them knowing?

I'm happy to hear that "coming out" as a zoo works out for some people and their SO's, and that zoo's can safely and successfully hook up via forums such as these (gives me hope in the possibilities), but the security risks are real and significant and cannot be underestimated.

As an example: I am almost 100% certain that I was the target of an attempted catfish scheme on the original ZV. One day I got a flattering PM from a supposedly female zoo member of the forum. I was skeptical, but intrigued, as though "she" had posted a detailed online profile, she had only been a member for a few days, but had already amassed 17 posts and was quite active. I have to say she was quite convincing that she was legitimate (even sending me supposed pictures of her on her horse), but as I continued our correspondence my "spidey" sense tingled stronger, and I grew more sure that she was "too good to be true". Even though I really wanted to believe. Eventually she asked if I could email her copies of some videos of me having sex with my mare that I'd already uploaded to ZV (claiming she couldn't view them on the site). When I responded that I would have to create a separate secure email account (like Protonmail) in order to do so, she ghosted me, and I never heard from her again. Indeed, she completely disappeared from ZV as if she never existed.

Like I said, humans are not really more difficult than dogs. If you can figure out a dog, you can figure out a human. I think that even people that perceive themselves as having GOOD social skills could learn from this lesson.

It's a myth that humans are ultra-complex super-animals. It's just not true. When you bust this myth that we tell ourselves to make ourselves feel superior, then that is really very empowering, and curiously, it is also humanizing in a way.

Like I said, humans are not really more difficult than dogs. If you can figure out a dog, you can figure out a human. I think that even people that perceive themselves as having GOOD social skills could learn from this lesson.

It's a myth that humans are ultra-complex super-animals. It's just not true. When you bust this myth that we tell ourselves to make ourselves feel superior, then that is really very empowering, and curiously, it is also humanizing in a way.
That's a really good point. I've always looked at it as we go around placing ourselves on a pedestal but it's our foundation that we should be worried about.

That's a really good point. I've always looked at it as we go around placing ourselves on a pedestal but it's our foundation that we should be worried about.
It was just a very important part of my experience as I have grown older.

I really started liking humans better when I stopped holding humans to irrational standards of virtue.

Holding humans to irrational standards of virtue led to me judging them based on those standards and therefore intensely disliking them.

When I started talking to people like dogs, that was actually an improvement.

I totally disagree...humans are infinitely more complex than dogs, which is exactly why I'd ideally like to have a human partner in addition to animals. I mean I Iove my marefriends deeply and profoundly (particularly my first one who was the best lover of my life and was a true animal soulmate), but let's face it you can't shop for and cook and appreciate together a gourmet meal with an animal, discuss the merits of a really good movie or book, appreciate a funny comedian, go car shopping, go jet skiiing together, have an animal take care of you when you are sick or injured, or any of the other myriad activities that humans can do together and animals cannot.

I think your whole premise misses the point...nobody here is trying to "figure out a human" (at least I'm not). I'm not sure what your point is but I can't help but feel you think the answer to my dilemma is to treat humans as dogs, which-sorry, I'm trying to tread as lightly as I can here- I find find about as ridiculous as treating a dog like a human; it doesn't change the fact that trying to find a human mate who shares or is accepting of zoosexuality is an inherently risky proposition.

I totally disagree...humans are infinitely more complex than dogs, which is exactly why I'd ideally like to have a human partner in addition to animals. I mean I Iove my marefriends deeply and profoundly (particularly my first one who was the best lover of my life and was a true animal soulmate), but let's face it you can't shop for and cook and appreciate together a gourmet meal with an animal, discuss the merits of a really good movie or book, appreciate a funny comedian, go car shopping, go jet skiiing together, have an animal take care of you when you are sick or injured, or any of the other myriad activities that humans can do together and animals cannot.

I think your whole premise misses the point...nobody here is trying to "figure out a human" (at least I'm not). I'm not sure what your point is but I can't help but feel you think the answer to my dilemma is to treat humans as dogs, which-sorry, I'm trying to tread as lightly as I can here- I find find about as ridiculous as treating a dog like a human; it doesn't change the fact that trying to find a human mate who shares or is accepting of zoosexuality is an inherently risky proposition.
I was reflecting upon my personal experience.

I realized that the reason why I liked dogs more was that my expectations of them were more realistic, and I had gone out of my way to understand how they ticked, whereas I had been holding humans to an unrealistic standard of behavior that was not just impossible for them to meet but also not even necessarily an especially good one. When I let go of the idea that humans were second-kin to some kind of hypothetical sky-god, I recognized that they were really not terrible. It's not that my standards were too high. It's just that my standards didn't even make any fucking sense. I was holding people to moral standards that negated my own responsibility to win over their trust and friendship. By not acknowledging their frailty and their right to be afraid of things they don't understand, I was excusing myself from the necessity of learning how to deal effectively with the natural limitations of a human being. When I learned to accept humans for what they were the same way that I did dogs, I began to recognize that I actually did have a set of responsibilities that I needed to be able to fulfill when trying to win over their friendship and get myself into a position, in respect to that person, where I could be taken at face-value.

Although you might not be in necessarily the same position, I feel it's worth sharing.

I am not exactly sure what to do about your position. It sounds to me like your obstacle is that you are afraid that, if you told a local woman you met on Tinder, "I fuck my dog," then she would call the cops on you or something, and then dozens of FBI vans would converge suddenly upon your house, with a local news van full of clodhopping news-hounds with flash cameras and a mic. Is that the problem?

As far as I know, no zoosexual has ever been sent to jail just based on a woman making wild unproveable claims to the police. Even if a cop did come by to question you, which is unlikely even if some crazy person were to send in reports, a cop that actually did investigate your house would just find you living in a house that is surprisingly clean for a house with animals in it, vaccination tags up-to-date, and no clear evidence at all that an animal has been under any sort of duress. The most she would get out of it would be a very confused and annoyed cop.

I mean that's the worst case scenario, which I still think is far-fetched as hell. I honestly think that it takes a truly superb, accomplished level of paranoia to even expect that.

The place where my experience figures in is that, if you learn your social skills really well, then you can actually get other people to start volunteering information about themselves FIRST. You can learn ways of sounding out people for things that they have never actually told to anybody, ever. You can make yourself so much of a "safe" person to somebody else that, if that person actually does secretly fantasize about being fucked by a dog, then she will tell you. You don't even have to start telling women, "I fuck dogs: is that okay?" You can actually learn to present yourself so well that a woman would know that you are a safe person to tell the same kind of things to. You can make her feel secure. You can make her feel safe. You can make her believe that you would accept her. You can make her believe that you wouldn't taunt her or reject her or freak out. You can learn the conversational leads that are successful at extracting information from people.

But this is not really all that different from the mindset you have to learn how to be in to learn how to get a dog you just met to come up to you and eat out of the palm of your hand.

Well, if you didn't already know how to correctly approach a dog, then you would read a book about how you would win over the trust of a dog. If you are a good zoosexual, then you should have your entire Kindle library packed with reading material about the care and management of animals because you want to develop the best skills that you can for getting along with them well and caring for them well.

If you are willing to go to that much trouble to learn how to communicate with your animal, though, which I hope you are, then I would also hope that you would learn skills for leveraging the trust of people that you are still getting to know.

I might have come out as a zoosexual to my husband, but by the time I had, I already had so much dirt on him that I could have buried him and his entire family tree in it. By the time I had gotten to that, my husband had told me things about himself that he had never told to anybody. The aspect of my personality that is a little bit dangerous is that I have such an open-minded personality that you can lose track of whether or not you are talking about things that are "safe" things to talk about. I might be a freaky, eccentric person on the surface, but once I start getting to know a person, I know how to make that person feel extremely safe. I really have a tremendous level of warmth and acceptance toward others.

However, I also block out people that scare easily. A person that scares too easily or who makes hasty judgments is really not worth my investment. That is the reason why I fly my freak flag just a little bit high, even when you are first getting to know me. I figure that if a person doesn't run scared when I say "BOO!" then that person is worth a shot. A person that scares easily is a waste of my time.

What I meant by, "talking to people like dogs was actually an improvement," was certainly not that I started talking to people literally as if they were furry animals with subhuman verbal learning ability, but what it actually means is that I started thinking about the fact that a normal person actually does get nervous and needs me to take the initiative to try to project reassurance. There are therefore a few duties that I have to fulfill in order to start winning over that person's trust.

And I want to apologize if I wasn't clear that I was trying to relate my personal experience to you. I realize that my own personal experience is not really identical to yours. I get that much. I still think that the lessons that I extracted from my experience can still be helpful to you. I am certain that you could extract some kind of wisdom from my experience that you could use for your own purposes.

Last edited:
I didn't consider this aspect of zoo legalization. It would eliminate that fear of outing by a significant other and having them being arrested. This also stops zoo couples from taking the risks of dating and making relationships.

Well golly, you seem to have it all figured out...I just need to stop being so obsessively paranoid and learn how to communicate, then all my irrational fears will disappear...?

Come on, really...it's not just the worst case possibility of prosecution (remember, I live in a state where bestiality is illegal and have an extensive collection of zoo porn including my own stash of self-made video's with my mares, all of which I have no plans to eliminate), but it's the social carnage that could result from being outed as a zoo.

If you doubt the possibility of prosecution, I give you exhibit A: https://archive.is/WX6rW

This is what happened to Blackstratu5, a former member of BF...I learned of this from a ZV thread here: https://www.zooville.org/threads/mare-day-hd-beastforum-video-from-blackstratu5.1076/#post-17404

And I know there will be those who snarkily will say he was stupid for posting those videos to the internet, but I have to admit I am guilty of doing the same. There is a fair amount of my mare videos I uploaded to old ZV. Which I freely admit is not the smartest move I ever made...? But they are out there in the internet ether, and I can't get them back. And let's face it, free zoo porn is a huge reason why most of us frequent sites such as these.

Well golly, you seem to have it all figured out...I just need to stop being so obsessively paranoid and learn how to communicate, then all my irrational fears will disappear...?

Come on, really...it's not just the worst case possibility of prosecution (remember, I live in a state where bestiality is illegal and have an extensive collection of zoo porn including my own stash of self-made video's with my mares, all of which I have no plans to eliminate), but it's the social carnage that could result from being outed as a zoo.

If you doubt the possibility of prosecution, I give you exhibit A: https://archive.is/WX6rW

This is what happened to Blackstratu5, a former member of BF...I learned of this from a ZV thread here: https://www.zooville.org/threads/mare-day-hd-beastforum-video-from-blackstratu5.1076/#post-17404

And I know there will be those who snarkily will say he was stupid for posting those videos to the internet, but I have to admit I am guilty of doing the same. There is a fair amount of my mare videos I uploaded to old ZV. Which I freely admit is not the smartest move I ever made...? But they are out there in the internet ether, and I can't get them back. And let's face it, free zoo porn is a huge reason why most of us frequent sites such as these.
Ah, see I have never made any pictures or videos regarding my sexuality with animals. The benefit of this is my 5th Amendment rights. I could tell as many people as I wanted to that I am a zoosexual and that this means that I enjoy having sex with animals, but that by itself could not be used to justify a conviction. Photographic evidence holds up in court, though.

However, I have not even made pornographic content with myself and my husband, either, so it could be down to temperament.

I really meant to provide encouragement, but one of the shortcomings of a forum is that, in such a format, conversations have a propensity for coming across as querulous and argumentative, and I do not mean that. We might be better off carrying on a more supportive discussion in the context of a live chat.

While your fears might not be entirely baseless, I think that they should not really stop you.

Nothing wrong with a spirited debate as long as it doesn't devolve into a shouting match and name calling...?

I appreciate you for not following that path.

While some of us might not fear prosecution of the law for coming out as a zoo, the potential social consequences are real and should not be dismissed.

I prefer to be a realist and an optimist, so no, my fears will not stop me from seeking a human female mate. I repeat myself: "no risk, no reward".
So as I said originally, if someone is in a relationship with a human, and they don't know whether the human is a zoo, it is better to just hide it and secretly be zoo without them knowing?
Completely forgot to address this question from the OP (sorry Zoo50, I got sidetracked).

That is a true dilemma, and I don't know the answer to, and I hate to be a broken record, but that depends if one thinks the risks of coming out outweighs the rewards. For me, I've decided not to pursue a relationship with a non-zoo woman from the very start, which brings up a whole other set of obstacles.

You do understand it's so much easier not bothering with women right? Really if you're zoo you don't even think of women in your life at all. Like fuck dude, hit up a bitch and start dating her. It's more meaningful by and large and the sex is fucking amazing.

Fucking up your life by thinking you can trust a ho with liking animals is very dangerous ground and not something I'd ever want to do. Women are petty as fuck as is and divorce and screw over men for way less things than dipping your dick in sweet bitch honey.

I posted a personal on the first zooville. I didn’t expect anything to come out of it, but I ended up connecting with someone amazing. Granted, it’s long distance, but that gives us the chance to get to know eachother before actually meeting face-to-face. We trust eachother not just on the zoo thing but to also be faithful to one another, despite the distance. We connected instantly and we share a mutual attraction. We’re both very grateful for this website for making it happen, but really it’s all him for having the gut feeling to message me.

Of course there were men who were closer to my area that contacted me.. but it seemed more risky. Older men were messaging me which creeped me out. Men sent pics first, I never send pics of myself first. There are plenty of creepies on these sites that will reverse image search your pics. I don’t need to be outed or have my career prospects compromised. My dear partner is very respectful as I to him. We have video called and connected with eachother in other ways. We both thought that it would never happen to us, but it did. We can be ourselves without fear or judgement.

You do understand it's so much easier not bothering with women right? Really if you're zoo you don't even think of women in your life at all. Like fuck dude, hit up a bitch and start dating her. It's more meaningful by and large and the sex is fucking amazing.

Fucking up your life by thinking you can trust a ho with liking animals is very dangerous ground and not something I'd ever want to do. Women are petty as fuck as is and divorce and screw over men for way less things than dipping your dick in sweet bitch honey.
Some men aren’t zoo but just like to watch a woman with a dog. I have seen so many videos on zootube of a husband filming his wife and/or helping the dog knot his wife. So it would make sense that some men would be seeking a woman that is open to k9 sex.

Man just shut the fuck up speak for yourself you retard you just need to man up and get some balls. calling all females a ho clearly says a lot about you, you are likely a Beta Male who got rejected a bunch of times and blamed it on the girl. I would never ever fuck a dog that is just nasty imo do your thing tho i'm not here to hate but dont come with that bullshit here you incapable Sperm cell

Some men aren’t zoo but just like to watch a woman with a dog. I have seen so many videos on zootube of a husband filming his wife and/or helping the dog knot his wife. So it would make sense that some men would be seeking a woman that is open to k9 sex.
Yeah no I don't understand that at all. The men that aren't zoo just are in denial of their feelings, especially if they'll fucking watch a woman fuck a dog but not even wonder how a tight bitch cunt feels gripping his dick.

Yeah no I don't understand that at all. The men that aren't zoo just are in denial of their feelings, especially if they'll fucking watch a woman fuck a dog but not even wonder how a tight bitch cunt feels gripping his dick.

No you are just a fucking moron i like to watch my wife doing stuff and that's it you need a physiatrist dude in denial fuck noooo i cant get horny from a dog cunt even if it meant that would be the only thing i could fuck

User recieved warning and correction on post #36
@Woke

No I've never dated or had sex with women. Not from lack of trying but it's based on women being gate keeping sex withholders who only want to fuck rich, elite men leaving most of us,men with the worthless leftovers to fight over. Living as an incel and reading up on MGTOW helped me a lot.

If you want to keep worshipping women and thinkin they are superior to animal girlies that's your own fault dude.

@Woke

No I've never dated or had sex with women. Not from lack of trying but it's based on women being gate keeping sex withholders who only want to fuck rich, elite men leaving most of us,men with the worthless leftovers to fight over. Living as an incel and reading up on MGTOW helped me a lot.

If you want to keep worshipping women and thinkin they are superior to animal girlies that's your own fault dude.

You have some serious mental instabilities. My girlfriend is into beastiality with dogs and we love each other dearly i would never trade her for a dog we admire each other both and we both dont care about material stuff as much as we care about each other the girls that are looking for money aren't worth it anyway that's why you communicate a lot before you start the relationship so you know what you can expect from each other something you clearly cant you imbecile

You have some serious mental instabilities. My girlfriend is into beastiality with dogs and we love each other dearly i would never trade her for a dog we admire each other both and we both dont care about material stuff as much as we care about each other the girls that are looking for money aren't worth it anyway that's why you communicate a lot before you start the relationship so you know what you can expect from each other something you clearly cant you imbecile

Also what about the people who have been together for 60 plus years my grandparents been together for 70 years before peacefully passing away shortly after each other my grandpa wasn't that wealthy but they where each others soulmate they where never separated always holding each others hands you are just looking for an excuse because you lack the Social skills

I guess I was lucky...I went on a kink dating app and found a man on there who blatantly said they were a zoo. At the time I was interested in the ‘lifestyle’ but had very little experience.

As time went on, everything we do just feels natural.

Back