Is there any suspicious behavior in a dog you can see when this animal has human dates?

diblackz00

Tourist
I had a boyfriend who had a male and a female dog. Both stayed.
But the male one, whenever you petted his back close to his tail, he moved his ass from side to side.
In the beginning it was funny but then a red light turned on in my mind lol.
We never talked about zoo things.

Males do not tend to flag. So likely he was adjusting where you are petting him.

your red light might be broken. lots of dogs wiggle when you rub around base of their tails.

wait till you discover some even roll over and spread their legs when you scratch in the right places.

I have a small female dog. Never tried much with her.

Well, she had never demonstrated interest in having sex. But a few months ago, when a male friend of mine came to my home and slept here (at the living room, where my dog usually sleeps as well), something changed.

On the next day, for first time in 6 years, my dog started to hump our legs. And she couldn't stop following him. She was always after him. So strange, since this had never happened.

The change on her behavior made me suspicious about my friend, but there's no other evidence about if he did something with her

My friend's dog moves her back up when I scratch her back... Guess that means he's fucking her!
Better not let the dog lick your cheek, obviously that means he's wanting to fuck. /s

Back