Is there any 'pocket pussies' that you can take your time in?

DurgyDurg

Tourist
I am the kinda guy that likes to set aside like, a good hour or so at least to play with a toy, and take my time stroking... yet it seems all these textures in the toys out there seem to wanna just get you off in no seconds flat, and then make it hard to pull free... any dice on maybe a mare or something that... helps you get there, but in no particular rush?

Thanks.

I guess the both of us are, because I usually take a while with my fleshlights too. It's very difficult to hold back, but I can do it. I can't imagine pumping it out in just a few seconds, how unsatisfying... Are you even enjoying it? If not, why even bother?
To get rid of the biological ache inside the genital region. Aka need for release. Thats my goal for it.

To get rid of the biological ache inside the genital region. Aka need for release. Thats my goal for it.
Sure... But then you said you have better things to do, which made it sound like you weren't enjoying it. Still sounds that way. I do it for release as well, but I take my time. Spending time taking care of your needs is not a waste of time.

Sure... But then you said you have better things to do, which made it sound like you weren't enjoying it. Still sounds that way. I do it for release as well, but I take my time. Spending time taking care of your needs is not a waste of time.
Oh... Thats true there also. Im guessing we all have our goals

Anyway, to get back on topic of what OP was asking. I have the canine 2 hole from here and I have found that if you use it without the plugs at the end you can usually go longer without cumming. alternatively you could try forcing air into it so that the internals are expanded rather than creating a vacuum where the internals squeeze and around you. If you have a toy with multiple orifices; you can set one up for tight intense pleasure and another one for lighter softer pleasure and just switch between the two depending on your arousal level and how close you are to the point of no return. Lastly, you can always put yourself in a position that makes it hard for pressure to be applied to your prostate you can usually go longer. For instance, if I want to cum fast (under 3 minutes) I will squeeze my legs tight together or sometime cross them and stretch them out as hard as i can while holding my hips in a slight forward-thrust position and if I want to take my time (45m - 2hrs) and really build up my orgasm I will get in the doggy style position and kinda squat back on my haunches a little like I was getting ready to sit on a dick and hold that general position while I thrust and stroke my toy slowly!

I usually like to cum fast so I can get back to the tasks I need to do that day but sometimes when I have a lot of free time I really enjoy just taking my time and building up big, sloppy. body-convulsing orgasm.

Hope this helps! cheers!

Yes, back on topic, and I'm sorry I derailed the thread!

I put on a cock ring and that always draws out the time it takes to cum using my fleshlights. Of course, they're a huge pain just to put on... Both too large, and too difficult to "get myself into", it's the weirdest thing.

Anyway, to get back on topic of what OP was asking. I have the canine 2 hole from here and I have found that if you use it without the plugs at the end you can usually go longer without cumming. alternatively you could try forcing air into it so that the internals are expanded rather than creating a vacuum where the internals squeeze and around you. If you have a toy with multiple orifices; you can set one up for tight intense pleasure and another one for lighter softer pleasure and just switch between the two depending on your arousal level and how close you are to the point of no return. Lastly, you can always put yourself in a position that makes it hard for pressure to be applied to your prostate you can usually go longer. For instance, if I want to cum fast (under 3 minutes) I will squeeze my legs tight together or sometime cross them and stretch them out as hard as i can while holding my hips in a slight forward-thrust position and if I want to take my time (45m - 2hrs) and really build up my orgasm I will get in the doggy style position and kinda squat back on my haunches a little like I was getting ready to sit on a dick and hold that general position while I thrust and stroke my toy slowly!

I usually like to cum fast so I can get back to the tasks I need to do that day but sometimes when I have a lot of free time I really enjoy just taking my time and building up big, sloppy. body-convulsing orgasm.

Hope this helps! cheers!
That does seem quite interesting, indeed... although, I'd prolly like to try a mare if they have one. That company hopefully makes both the same way on the insides. That would be more appealing for me. <3

“Throw a little switch on a battery pack.
You can chug it, you tug it till your wife gets back “ Ms Pinky - Frank Zappa 😂

That's literally the opposite reason that they are made
Are you speaking to me? :rolleyes: It's hard to tell.
I don't care why or for what reason they were made, OP asked what we do to last longer in our masturbation toys. I answered with my method. It just so happens to work, I didn't ask for opinions on it.

Are you speaking to me? :rolleyes: It's hard to tell.
I don't care why or for what reason they were made, OP asked what we do to last longer in our masturbation toys. I answered with my method. It just so happens to work, I didn't ask for opinions on it.
Oh no I wasn't commenting on you I would I have quoted it like I just did

I am the kinda guy that likes to set aside like, a good hour or so at least to play with a toy, and take my time stroking... yet it seems all these textures in the toys out there seem to wanna just get you off in no seconds flat, and then make it hard to pull free... any dice on maybe a mare or something that... helps you get there, but in no particular rush?

Thanks.
There is a fleshlight STU (stamina training unit), not animal like, but it might do the job for you.

And for me, the first round is most of the times relatively fast, but a seccond round does take a lot longer ;)

The Fleshlight Original has a plain inside, basically a tube. And you can choose how tight the channel is along with the type of opening (human or plain) depending on your preference.

Back