Is there any gay girls out there?

As the title suggests as one myself I’m wondering if it’s even possible to ever find a girlfriend who could be into all of this haha. From what I see it’s mostly males or straight females. Sorry if this is a repost or anything I tried to look haha

I’ve met a girl who’s actually a lesbian. But she says the only duck she and her gf will take is a dogs
This is actually more common than you think. I've chatted with several lesbians that say that exact thing...

My wife is Demisexual, Grayromantic. and I am Poly/Pan/Omni sexual and romantic.

Man... All the descriptors and identities are a bit out of control :p

I'm bi leaning towards female with humans, and bi leaning towards male with animals. So not totally what you're looking for, but as far as zoo women loving other women who love zoo, we're out there!!

Lesbian means she doesn't like men but that doesn't mean she doesn't like penises (that's the statement of a lesbian friend)
Well congrats for blowing my mind with that simple statement. Now I have to completely re-evaluate a whole bunch of stuff I thought I understood about myself.

As the title suggests as one myself I’m wondering if it’s even possible to ever find a girlfriend who could be into all of this haha. From what I see it’s mostly males or straight females. Sorry if this is a repost or anything I tried to look haha

Certainly. I've never been into human males but something about submitting to a male dog is intriguing. I want to explore that more.

Back