Is there a way to see all the threads your subscribed to.

HugDoggy

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
So every time I make a post in a new thread I get subscribed to it, that's fine. But sometimes I would like to cull some of these subscriptions when my little bell thing gets full of stuff I may not be interested in any more. So I was hoping I could see a list of everything that I am currently being alerted to when new posts are made in those threads. Then I could just glance through and un-watch those that no longer interest me.

Is there a way to do this? Or is it only possible by waiting till a thread pops up in the alert bell thing and then un-watch each individual thread at that time?

Click on the menu icon in the top left corner, then on the right of the forums section there is an arrow, if you click on it a list of options will be available, the one that interests you is the watched option...

I didn't mention that if you are from a pc the interface is a little different. There is not a icon to click, but you can find the same sections in the upper level of the page (I'm not on my laptop, so if you need a visual help I can't be of any help atm)

I didn't mention that if you are from a pc the interface is a little different. There is not a icon to click, but you can find the same sections in the upper level of the page (I'm not on my laptop, so if you need a visual help I can't be of any help atm)
Well on my screen I had no menu icon, but I didn't need it because ignoring that part everything else worked as there was a little triangle beside the forums menu which revealed what I was after. So thank you kindly for your time and helpful instructions.

Back