Is there a scientific reason for animal attraction?

says whom?

Yeah I feel like we seek it out on the off chance it could be reproductively viable. Creatures with similar fixed action patterns for breeding can excite one another.
It seems to be more people that come in contact at an early age . Once you see it you either are repulsed or intrigued

Dont believe everything you read, bud....especially when it comes out of Texas. Times and fashions change. Moreover, the entire last presiduncy (sic) was dedicated to stopping immigration into the US. Our entire History is wrapped around new people. Stop them from entering and it does two things. It literally destroys the minimum wage labor market, and it discourages birthrates not just here but across a wide swath of the world. If its a "Crisis"....its a created one.

Dont believe everything you read, bud....especially when it comes out of Texas. Times and fashions change. Moreover, the entire last presiduncy (sic) was dedicated to stopping immigration into the US. Our entire History is wrapped around new people. Stop them from entering and it does two things. It literally destroys the minimum wage labor market, and it discourages birthrates not just here but across a wide swath of the world. If its a "Crisis"....its a created one.
Lol a cowboy telling me to be careful of Texas.
The guardian says it's real, and that it's a good thing(lol).

I'm more in line with Marxist and 2015 Bernie Sanders, I believe letting in cheap labor from another country hurts both countries. The country getting cheap labor won't have to rise wages, and the country the people are leaving from often get a "brain-drain". A brain drain is when all the smart people move to a richer country, leaving their home country with less man power and more old people to young people.

I was institutionalized for my attraction at one point in my life, and the psychiatrists and all involved seem to think that it had something to do with my need to dominate. My real dad left when I was seven and I never saw him again, the only time I had a conversation with him was when my mom called him to tell him what I was up to you and he said no son of mine would be with a horse I never spoke to him again. I think I personally experienced the level of love and Trust that I've never found in a person and that's why I turn to it. That and they're DAMN sexy

Lol a cowboy telling me to be careful of Texas.
The guardian says it's real, and that it's a good thing(lol).

I'm more in line with Marxist and 2015 Bernie Sanders, I believe letting in cheap labor from another country hurts both countries. The country getting cheap labor won't have to rise wages, and the country the people are leaving from often get a "brain-drain". A brain drain is when all the smart people move to a richer country, leaving their home country with less man power and more old people to young people.
Indeed I am. Most Cowboys arent Texans. Probably never was a time when they were, Bud. At 23, you've seen it all, Im sure....including too many movies. But the marriage article is not stating the drop in marriage as a problem of couples, Sunny Jim. Its, rather, pointing up that it is a problem of law, and taxes, particularly as regards inheritance. What I did not see is any kind of drop in the numbers of people living together. That at least suggests that there is no crisis. The birth rate is only a crisis if youre afraid of your sweet white lambs being taken by big black or brown rams. Texas has an issue with this sort of thing....and has always had it. Not all Texans, of course. But if you want a little Historical background, look up Edna Gladney, instead of depending on feeds.

By the way....you only joined a week ago, but youre right in the middle of every argument in the place. Makes a fella wonder.

When I first arrived on this forum I noticed several introductions and other posts where the authors stated they were sexually abused, incestuous or had mild to moderate mental disorders. Some also mentioned emotional abuse or broken households. While I'm sure there may be some natural occurence going on, it seems many zoos come to be because of their past. Someone with a working single parent only has their pet to keep them company, or someone bullied as a child finds solace with their pet that loves them no matter what. Someone sexually abused as a child or teen no longer wants to be in relationships with people or fails to hold one because of the trauma.

Indeed I am. Most Cowboys arent Texans. Probably never was a time when they were, Bud. At 23, you've seen it all, Im sure....including too many movies. But the marriage article is not stating the drop in marriage as a problem of couples, Sunny Jim. Its, rather, pointing up that it is a problem of law, and taxes, particularly as regards inheritance. What I did not see is any kind of drop in the numbers of people living together. That at least suggests that there is no crisis. The birth rate is only a crisis if youre afraid of your sweet white lambs being taken by big black or brown rams. Texas has an issue with this sort of thing....and has always had it. Not all Texans, of course. But if you want a little Historical background, look up Edna Gladney, instead of depending on feeds.

By the way....you only joined a week ago, but youre right in the middle of every argument in the place. Makes a fella wonder.
Wonder what?

@Riotinthesheets2 it's a meme based on how some women for whatever reason don't let anyone into their lives. These femcels really exist, I've met them.
Some people lack the ability and social skills to be in a relationship. So what? It has nothing to do with anything. Not only that,just because a person is deemed ugly by societal standards doesn't mean they can't get a relationship. Or just because someone isn't attractive to you doesn't mean useless. This so called meme seems to insinuate just that, fat women with acne, a normal body function can't get dates. I've seen attractive women also fail in relationships.

Some people lack the ability and social skills to be in a relationship. So what? It has nothing to do with anything. Not only that,just because a person is deemed ugly by societal standards doesn't mean they can't get a relationship. Or just because someone isn't attractive to you doesn't mean useless. This so called meme seems to insinuate just that, fat women with acne, a normal body function can't get dates. I've seen attractive women also fail in relationships.
Well the birthrate crisis, and the fact they are less likely to be healthy functioning members of society without a Significant Other. It doesn't even have to be a dude.
I never said ugly people never find love genius.
But there are men and women who believe that, and gave up because of it. Doomers, like the meme.

Last edited:
hmm my take is, its more psychological and emotional than scientific... many of us sexual deviants find novelty quite arousing...the novelty of interspecies sexual intercourse is a big turn on, and the fact that a dog meshes with, can satisfy a woman quite well makes women super horny for it... so in short, fantasy, novelty, curiosity, lust...
You are very right in that the comparability of a male dog and a human female helps. There would not be any level of attraction sexually if there was not a physical component that works.

I know for me I have a million different feelings which do include the fantasy and the list but also the bond to my companion and his bond and devotion to me.

On some level I have to believe he likes to
Mount me!

This is a subject that I've thought about for a long time. Always wondered if it was natures way of population control. Would like to see some facts be found out.

Ehh who knows, I'm happy with my crossed wires and the amazing creatures I know because of them.

Scientific? Maybe, maybe not. I can however give you a very logical one though. Animals simply have better bits than humans do.

Male dogs have pre-lubed dicks with a knot at the base that swells up once it penetrates and locks you together with the dog. Depending on the size/breed of the dog, knots can get pretty big. Female dogs have a really powerful muscle in their vagina that humans don't which is designed to clamp down behind the knot of a male dog and reinforce the tie.

Male horses have normal-ish dicks, but huge. Taking a horse is akin to a human shoving their entire forearm in you.

Us humans are small and boring by comparison.

its hard to believe but zoo is not a normal or natural imo. may be it came from fantasies or not having good partner or not socialized

My guess is that it would be psychological. In the few posts I've seen on "how did you become a zoophile", the running theme seems to be that when you are younger, in your early-mid teens, people are either exposed to it in some way or find it online. If this happens during a time period when hormones are high, your brain may associate the act of zoophilia with a sense of arousal, and further exposure cements that connection, until it becomes a part of your psyche.

I'm not a psychologist though. However, this is the prevailing theory presently on how people develop sexual 'kinks' and 'fetishes' There is an article published by the University of Richmond, which, while not a proper scientific report, at least gives a rough overview of how they form. You can find it by googling 'fetish formation scientific literature', it should be neat the top. Hope that answers peoples questions!

Back