Is there a scientific reason for animal attraction?

That makes sense. Im wondering if some people are predisposed to it though, some people have an interest for life others never do

It could be nature's way of making sure I don't pass along my genes. Basically, a form of genetic termination. Or, more likely, I have a few wires crossed incorrectly inside of my head. I've known I've had an attraction to animals since the onset of puberty, and had some signs even before then.

I've tried to do research in the past about zoophilia and what the cause of wanting to copulate with another species might be, and I couldn't find much information about it. No peer reviewed articles, no theoretical studies/thought experiments, no crackpot websites... nothing.

I'm actually very curious about this but am too afraid to research it too much. Are there scientific reasons for being a zoo? Ive tried to get rid of the liking but it seems hardwired into me, been this way since i was a child. If there is a reason, I'd like to know
Personal opinion: genetic/hormone dice rolls
Then boost the number by society/upbringing (dungeons and dragons speak)

At least i see it as "nature/nurture" then hormones/ the brain structure play a part to seeing them as suitable mates.

Personal opinion: genetic/hormone dice rolls
Then boost the number by society/upbringing (dungeons and dragons speak)

At least i see it as "nature/nurture" then hormones/ the brain structure play a part to seeing them as suitable mates.
I agree with the nature / nurture part. There is a spark that gets reinforced and the more positive the experience the more it reinforces that spark until…it becomes the topic that cannot be spoken in real!

Maybe I have wires crossed or maybe I am a crackpot, I dont know, but I do know I do have a close bond with my German Shepard

I agree with the nature / nurture part. There is a spark that gets reinforced and the more positive the experience the more it reinforces that spark until…it becomes the topic that cannot be spoken in real!

Maybe I have wires crossed or maybe I am a crackpot, I dont know, but I do know I do have a close bond with my German Shepard
Nah i got a obsession with my previous mate since she was literally i had i terms of bonds. You're not alone in this regard. I thank her everyday when I had her after i realized each day was a joy with her.

is there for humans having attaraction for their own gender? why do you like some people but not some other? should we really need to find a justification for something harmless?

For science it's just a paraphilia, a deviation from typical sexual behaviour, nothing magical about it...

i think animals just like humans have sexual urges. animals don't go out and think about having offspring or growing the species. mother nature just gave them and us the urge to have sex the whole offspring thing is just an afterthought to animals.

i think all not-straight sexualities (not just zoosexuality) are nature's population control... "wrong wiring in head" seems unlikely considering how many non-straights are there.

i think all not-straight sexualities (not just zoosexuality) are nature's population control... "wrong wiring in head" seems unlikely considering how many non-straights are there.
A study into homosexual rams proved that there are visible changes in the brain as opposed to normal hetero rams. So from that I conclude that the possibility of zoophilia being a wrongly wired brain is viable.

I think the increase in people joining this interest might be due in part to the culture around getting a human mate these days.
Females have a hard time finding a male to meet their expectations.
And males are having a hard time finding females interested.
I'm partial in this category. The few times I've been with women they just didn't leave me satisfied or full filled. And a lot of animals are more pleasing to the eye, and nicer to be around.

I think the increase in people joining this interest might be due in part to the culture around getting a human mate these days.
Females have a hard time finding a male to meet their expectations.
And males are having a hard time finding females interested.
I'm partial in this category. The few times I've been with women they just didn't leave me satisfied or full filled. And a lot of animals are more pleasing to the eye, and nicer to be around.
I disagree. It’s easy to find partners. Good luck finding someone who accepts sexual attraction to animals though.

Just popped in to make sure nobody was answering "yes", damn psychologists need to stick to science fiction.

Edit: I don't mean it's mystical, I mean the details are not scientifically known and probably will not be known for a very long time. When somebody can do a brain scan and tell you that you prefer chocolate or vanilla then we can realistically start looking. Until then there is only the most generalized theories that cannot be called anything more than educated speculation.

That educated speculation would more or less boil down to this: Sexual attraction criteria are subject to deviation at some point between conception and puberty, probably more towards puberty. Reasons unknown. The range of deviation is extremely wide, people are sometimes sexually aroused by shoes. Very common deviations include homosexuality, zoosexuality, (and the one which shall not be named). These are likely more common because they represent a mostly functional sexual attraction system.

Imagine if you will that over millions of years the sexual attraction system was built in layers of adaptation. First it was good enough to want to screw anything that had a hole. As creatures became more mobile and less automatic that became very wasteful. It was filtered by a negation down to things that moved, or smelled a certain way, etc...

Eventually high intelligence started to come on the scene (depending on how you define this it could be Triassic or much later), the whole point of intelligence is to abstract, generalize, and thereby avoid brittle fragile control systems. Instant adaptation.

Every hardcoded instinct is a potential override to intelligence and thus a potential vulnerability. There is no point in being intelligent and then having your brain zone out because you smelled a pheromone.

Thus even sexual functions were integrated into higher brain functions. Pheromones still matter, sensations still matter, but they are only a foundation and not a complete system.

Sexual attraction was generalized and the mechanism of generalization is what is probably failing here. Just as before when the system had to be optimized by cutting out possibilities the generalized attraction seems to form in the subconscious with almost no limitations and then by instinctual rails be focused into what makes babies.

If you think about all the things you could try to fuck, inanimate objects, plants, phantasms of your own imagination; higher mammals we see as peers is pretty close to the intended target. Normies have some component that constrains the sexual attraction from any sexual creature to only humans, its residue is apparently disgust.

Straight normies have a component that constrains even within the same species. Again that seems to leave a residue of disgust, something that is far from apparent today but the historical evidence for it is overwhelming and I don't think something such as what I've been describing just goes away.

On the bright side we can see that with very light indoctrination that disgust can be entirely suppressed to the point where it doesn't really bother almost anyone. This would have seemed an unimaginable state of affairs for a 18th century homosexual, but they would not have had sufficient respect for the power of consistent media, peer pressure, moral teaching, all at a young age. Much as many zoos today don't seem to understand... It can be used to make little nazis but it can also be used to make people who don't want to murder you for sexual deviance.

Last edited:
hmm my take is, its more psychological and emotional than scientific... many of us sexual deviants find novelty quite arousing...the novelty of interspecies sexual intercourse is a big turn on, and the fact that a dog meshes with, can satisfy a woman quite well makes women super horny for it... so in short, fantasy, novelty, curiosity, lust...

I would think that being sexually active in any form increases the chance of procreation, though it could also just be a sort of population control... but I find that less likely since being 'exclusive' to a type of sexuality is probably a more recent concept.

I agree that its psychological
One of the points in common that we have (more the majority according to Psy) would be related to heterosocial and sexual skills
I saw some articles on this subject on the web

On a lighter note about interspecies sex
Once I saw a giraffe and an elephant, It didn't work well :LOL:

Back