is it that weird to like animals ?

btruiv

Tourist
i live in a fairly accepting and modern region of canada an like in my class, someone brought up zoophiles in a conversation and like everyone started saying that that shit was disgusting and that anyone who did it was scum and things as such. and it made me wonder why do people see zoophilia as such a disgusting thing. like sure to the outside eye it might nowt be the best looking thing ever but is it really that bad ? is there a reason except being a taboo why people think its so disgusting ?

One word - Bible.
That's basically it in western societies. Although many people are not religious anymore, the culture is built on it. You surely can learn more about the topic, there are many resources here already, just take a second to find those things ;)

Probably for the same reason most people (depending on where you live) used to say homosexualism was disgusting.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but whether they're saying because they genuinely think so, or it is just "the popular opinion and afraid of judgement if showing acceptance", is an unknown.

-Religion
-People see animals as human children, and when it comes to children, if you touch them you’re getting beaten to a pulp.
-People humanizing animals (Ie. “They can’t consent like humans can”)
-The idea that anyone who would possibly try and screw an animal must be a psychopath or an incel, and therefore are a danger to society (In other words, zoophiles are extremely mentally ill).
-The purely negative media coverage bestiality gets. It’s always the stories of animal abuse that get covered. Name 1 news story off the top of your head, zero research, about a person having sex with an animal where both parties were completely fine.
-People view it as an exploitation of animals
-It’s what everyone’s been told their entire lives: Bestiality/Zoophilia is wrong. If you even question it, you’re looked down upon.
-Then there’s just people who simply view it as disgusting and can’t understand why anyone in their right mind would want to be intimate with an animal of all things.

Just to name a few

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very weird to like animals and it will never be tolerated because of problems with consent and abuse.

If you're active you should never tell anyone, ever.

It's very weird to like animals and it will never be tolerated because of problems with consent and abuse.

If you're active you should never tell anyone, ever.
I agree to the don't tell anyone unless you know they are also in to zoo

Society makes it out to be more weird than it is. But it wouldn't be so weird if it were socially acceptable. I think lots of people have had a thought about it but told themselves "no I can't even think about that" because they know that society would never accept it.

I was surprised how many people are actually into this, joining this site has made it more acceptable to me in my mind and I’m seriously wanting to fuck dog pussy but I’d never tell anyone I know cos I know what the reaction would be some things are best kept for ourselves I totally don’t mind talking to strangers about it though, my cock drips thinking about it iv owned male dogs in the past and I’m not in a position to be able to take care of one at the moment but when I do il hopefully be experienced enough to know what I’m doing if I get a bitch can’t wait for my first time

Back