Is it secret? Is it safe?

Like many others here my more feral predilections are completely unknown to most of my acquaintances. It’s just not something most of them would understand, and for the most part attempting to enlighten them would just end in tears. You gotta keep things under wraps, you never know when a guest might take an unguided tour or an eager relative attempt to help out by “tidying things up” in the back of your closet.
So I’m curious how you all keep the streams from crossing and all life as you know it ending in an instant.
I don’t really have too many worries about others going through my things and I have tons of PC hardware of varying vintage in almost every room so I decided to go with the old “hide in plain sight” idea. Plus I already had the box and everything fit just so perfectly!
Just one of at least half a dozen completely identical ATX power supply boxes, plus many more of other brands and capacities. Probably empty, nothing to see here.
However inside is a pretty decent way for a zoo to spend some personal time.
Nothing super wild, just a Hazel from Bad Dragon plus the requisite consumables. so how do I rate on a scale of lazy idiot to secret underground sex dungeon? got any good stories of someone stumbling across something they shouldn’t have, or just some close calls?
I just keep my toys in boxes with combination locks and just tell anyone who asks (Yes, even family) "There's adult stuff in them"
If anyone feels the need to spend an hour going through hundreds of possible combinations, you got other issues to worry about and can turn it back around on them just as hard.
Them: "You have animal dildos! Disgusting!"
You: "And why did you spend an hour testing hundreds of possible combinations, not only invading my privacy but knowing there were sex toys inside? Were you going to use them? DID you use them?"

Attachments

• 1686355820199.png
    1686355820199.png
    11.9 MB · Views: 24
Like many others here my more feral predilections are completely unknown to most of my acquaintances. It’s just not something most of them would understand, and for the most part attempting to enlighten them would just end in tears. You gotta keep things under wraps, you never know when a guest might take an unguided tour or an eager relative attempt to help out by “tidying things up” in the back of your closet.

So I’m curious how you all keep the streams from crossing and all life as you know it ending in an instant.

I don’t really have too many worries about others going through my things and I have tons of PC hardware of varying vintage in almost every room so I decided to go with the old “hide in plain sight” idea. Plus I already had the box and everything fit just so perfectly!

View attachment 30603
Just one of at least half a dozen completely identical ATX power supply boxes, plus many more of other brands and capacities. Probably empty, nothing to see here.

View attachment 30604

View attachment 30605
Nothing super wild, just a Hazel from Bad Dragon plus the requisite consumables. so how do I rate on a scale of lazy idiot to secret underground sex dungeon? got any good stories of someone stumbling across something they shouldn’t have, or just some close calls?
Do you recommend?

View attachment 30603

View attachment 30604

View attachment 30605
Nice

Back