Is it safe to mate with a Giant Lizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always wanted to get myself into one of these beauties. Especially female. Is it even safe to do so. I have heard their slits are warm and squishy. So good pleasure.

1663066400909.png

Snakes and lizards in general are not considered safe for sex, mostly because their anatomy is to different, and the chance to injure said animal during sex is to high.

Never the less, it has been done by someone, there are some evidence videosfound, if you search dark places. But I can't give you any details.

Snakes and lizards in general are not considered safe for sex, mostly because their anatomy is to different, and the chance to injure said animal during sex is to high.

Never the less, it has been done by someone, there are some evidence videosfound, if you search dark places. But I can't give you any details.
Just I have a pet one but half the size and I am really unsure if I can do such a thing at full size

there might be people that say test the waters play finger and such and other that will say no. to me i would be the test the waters type of guy

And although I appreciate lizards and snakes. Their capacity for showing pleasure is somewhat limited. How would you even be able to tell that he/she likes what you are doing?
And first and foremost study the anatomy and mating of the species to find out what the genitals look like and how they function. And then again, this is according to all information I have a very bad idea.

Continue please.
With what?
Though I would do oral.
Certain animals may have for example salmonella in their digestive tract or other diseases harmful to humans but safe for that animal. Since a cloaca is the end of the digestive tract for lizards, you should have a look at that. Depending on who is licking who.
Though because their saliva is venomous, I don't know if it could kill me
At this point I am kind of questioning whether you have enough knowledge about the animals you keep to even begin to ask sexual questions. :D

To my knolledge, the saliva of a komodo is very highly infectious due to alot of bacteria in their saliva. Not due to a poison.

So if you have an open wound in your mouth, it's possible to get a life threatening infection or blood poisoning from that.

But iam no expert for giant lizards, I only got a tiny snek, and the bite of that one is harmless.

To my knolledge, the saliva of a komodo is very highly infectious due to alot of bacteria in their saliva. Not due to a poison.

So if you have an open wound in your mouth, it's possible to get a life threatening infection or blood poisoning from that.

--------------------------------------

But iam no expert for giant lizards, I only got a tiny snek, and the bite of that one is harmless.
Cute snek.

With what?

Certain animals may have for example salmonella in their digestive tract or other diseases harmful to humans but safe for that animal. Since a cloaca is the end of the digestive tract for lizards, you should have a look at that. Depending on who is licking who.

At this point I am kind of questioning whether you have enough knowledge about the animals you keep to even begin to ask sexual questions. :D
I wish I learned more about her. I am too in love to even leave her sight. As we speak she is laying beside me snuggling with me.

Though some online articles might help

While some monitor species CAN get large enough, it is not advisable as it can cause injury to the animal.
It's also quite easy to perforate the membrane separating the reproductive tract, from the bowels.

Continue please. Though I would do oral. Though because their saliva is venomous, I don't know if it could kill me
They're venom is not considered dangerous to humans other than the fact that it will cause pain and localized swelling.
Most monitor lizards also have an anticoagulant in their saliva and a lot of bacteria

They're venom is not considered dangerous to humans other than the fact that it will cause pain and localized swelling.
Most monitor lizards also have an anticoagulant in their saliva and a lot of bacteria
Thanks for helping me understand her better. Anatomy can be hard to learn sometimes. She hasn't even fully grown yet. She does lick my nose a lot though.... AA my poor snoot >W<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back