Is it safe to kiss your dog

Unless they're prone to biting, kissing is very nice. I am unaware of any health problems from kissing with a dog, but I recommend brushing teeth first if you have a dog who loves eating offal, but otherwise have fun.

Id say as long as they do not have any Parasite issues going on. If they do there is a couple handful of issues that will transmit to humans.
Some not so bad, some life threatening.

Reactions: 6pt
saliva is harmless but sper waist is lol in my opinion and experience. I have one and she is a kisser and loves when I lic her

I've been doing it for years. I've never had any problems.

Life hack: Put some peanut butter on the base of your tongue to make it more intense. :whistle:

its very safe and incredibly fun! as long as both of you are healthy, there is nothing to worry abot...now if either of you have an infection, parasite, or missed your shots it might be an issue. IIRC not many diseases cross the species barrier with canines and humans.

if youre worried abut cleanliness...human mouths are some of the dirtiest, but both humans and dogs have dental care! brushes and paste can go along way for germaphobes that happen to be zoophiles.

Good information. I find it tough to get any scientific studies on dogs specifically licking human mouths but reading everyone's logical explanations makes me feel better about trying

Back