Is it possible to buy a fleshlight without using the internet?

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Im keeping as ghost as possible since obviously im paranoid about any tracking methods used to identify a individual. (I read one of those books that explain how to be a ghost btw)

So yes is it possible to buy one in person instead of by mail which requires a address or credit card?

Wow u both replied at the same time im a little overwhelmed.
Magic. That said, You might even try Amazon. The only thing they seem to want to track is your buying habits, because they have more to sell you. Or Ali Express....way cheap, and China's not giving it up to the real world anytime soon.

Magic. That said, You might even try Amazon. The only thing they seem to want to track is your buying habits, because they have more to sell you. Or Ali Express....way cheap, and China's not giving it up to the real world anytime soon.
true... well im glad there are responses it helps alot. btw bonus its my birthday in a few days. so...

All stores that sell sex toys, now sell flesh lights. You might find the variety and inventory a little surprising as well. They range from simple silicone sleeves that cost a mere $40 to high tech powered fleshlights that can be controlled via a phone app and cost $150.

All stores that sell sex toys, now sell flesh lights. You might find the variety and inventory a little surprising as well. They range from simple silicone sleeves that cost a mere $40 to high tech powered fleshlights that can be controlled via a phone app and cost $150.
sounds very affordable thats great.

From first hand experience I would avoid the $40 fleshlights. Mine lasted all of one month before I ended up piercing a hole in it with my dick, I wasn't even being that rough on it either, it was just cheaply made. I'd imagine $70-$100 would be a safer bet. The cheap one was the only one I have ever bought.

Last edited:
From first hand experience I would avoid the $40 fleshlights. Mine lasted all of one month before I ended up piercing a hole in it with my dick, I wasn't even being that rough on it either, it was just cheaply made. I'd imagine $70-$100 would be a safer bet. The cheap one was the only one I have ever bought, but I really don't need one anymore.
i wish i had someone as amazing as your mates. too bad my life went the route it did. true the more expensive is better quality materials

true the more expensive is better quality materials
Not necessarily. Bad Dragon's penetratables are like $150+ and from what I've read they're just as prone to tearing as any cheapo. To be "realistic" for a penetratable the material has to be very soft and pliable, which lends itself to be fragile.

Not necessarily. Bad Dragon's penetratables are like $150+ and from what I've read they're just as prone to tearing as any cheapo. To be "realistic" for a penetratable the material has to be very soft and pliable, which lends itself to be fragile.
so its better for a simple yet effective design?

I can only hope that you find love again, one day... someday. I know you are a loving person with a good heart. *Virtual hugs*
i am grateful for the support really.

on a side note: ughhh them male hormones though drive me crazy. if i didnt have them i probably would be moping more instead of thinking horndog all day thoughts tbh. excuse me if i may be.

Most places ship in plain boxes.
I cant imagine why someone would bother tracking sex toys.
If others open your mail they should be slapped.
It’s non of there business what you buy

Honestly, I'd rather order something like that online from a reputable "sex toy" brand, than visiting a physical shop.

Think about it: Those reputable brands take privacy and discreteness very seriously, whilst physical shops usually have you on camera...

Honestly, I'd rather order something like that online from a reputable "sex toy" brand, than visiting a physical shop.

Think about it: Those reputable brands take privacy and discreteness very seriously, whilst physical shops usually have you on camera...
Too late i bought mine but its not too bad tbh

Spencer's sells them and every mall in the usa seems to have one of those, sex shops of course and if you want to have no paper trail online buy it from a website use a disposable debit gift card ala vanilla Visa.

Spencer's sells them and every mall in the usa seems to have one of those, sex shops of course and if you want to have no paper trail online buy it from a website use a disposable debit gift card ala vanilla Visa.
What about the packaging from nosy folks who think "yay i got mail" then oops. Lel

As far as those I live with, they'd never open my packages period, just like I'd never open theirs, its just common courtesy.

As far as those in the shipping industry, I could care less if they open it and see, people buy sex toys everyday, everyone everywhere, I'm just one in a million others buying the same stuff and the packaging is always anonymous.

As far as those I live with, they'd never open my packages period, just like I'd never open theirs, its just common courtesy.

As far as those in the shipping industry, I could care less if they open it and see, people buy sex toys everyday, everyone everywhere, I'm just one in a million others buying the same stuff and the packaging is always anonymous.
You obviously never read the "horror" stories of folks expecting a gift but ending with the product you ordered while your at work.

Buy online with one of those mastercard/visa preloaded cards purchased with cash and have it delivered to a FedEx location for pickup. Probably the most secure way to go about things besides buying something in person.

Buy online with one of those mastercard/visa preloaded cards purchased with cash and have it delivered to a FedEx location for pickup. Probably the most secure way to go about things besides buying something in person.
Additionally, Amazon is expanding the pickup locker network more. Your package pickup location, your business and privacy.

Its a shame theyvdont make animal ones i would love a dog fleshlight, needs to be a new thing
So true but i bought mine im glad i dont "need" a relationship to satisfy my lustful tendencies. It really clears my head from any accidents hormones could cause. I dislike having Male urges (even though its natural) of how powerful the sex drive is.

In other words im grateful these devices exist.

Last edited:
Back