Is it possible for a male dog to seduce a female human?

Mattitude

Tourist
So I am sure that my ex would of been, she even mentioned girls fucking dogs but we never explored those discussions. A huge fantasy of mine is a male dog seducing a girl, I don't know if this would be sniffing her and the girl actually secretly liking it?

I am seeing a new girl and obviously the fantasy is in my head... Would a dog that is trained initiate and try around any girl?

Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on this? Has anyone known this to happen, and if any ladies out there has had this done to them would you share your stories?

My guess is that the dog will seduce (achieve sexual intercourse I mean) an unexperienced woman only if she lets him lick her. If she allows this, is because she is a zoophile/bestialist and she didn't know it. Licking is "the" seductive tool of dogs.

ideally you should train your dog to not make advances on just anyone, because that's inevitably going to result in an awkward situation for somebody. that said, i don't think it's completely out of the question. im pretty sure there are people here who got into it because of accidental canine oral.

I mean, I went from not being into it to being "seduced" in a week, but I think you need to first see if there's any interest from her. If she's curious, then it's possible a bit of tempting can go a long way, but if not, then, no.
For me, though, I don't think he had any interest in me specifically, more so, just escalated from humping and I was ultimately the one who initiated it. So he might get comfortable doing certain things, but highly unlikely that he'd go beyond the occasional humping and licking.

Thanks guys for your comments.

I suppose for a non beasty girl it would come down to if the dog did something and it got her mind going?

ideally you should train your dog to not make advances on just anyone, because that's inevitably going to result in an awkward situation for somebody. that said, i don't think it's completely out of the question. im pretty sure there are people here who got into it because of accidental canine oral.
awesome response would love to talk more 💜

I'd say so. I imagine there are more than a few girls who got interested in zoo because their dog kept nosing their panties when they were horny teens. All it takes is one horny thought and a girl may move their panties aside to see if their dog will lick their girlhoods. And then from there it may become a regular "experiment" when they're alone and horny (let the dog lick her pussy out) and maybe she will become interested in seeing what her dog is packing one day and touch it, etc, etc. I'd honestly say its less the dog doing the seduction and more of the fact that we and our horny, curious minds end up seducing ourselves, with the dog just being an eager and complicit participant.

I'd say so. I imagine there are more than a few girls who got interested in zoo because their dog kept nosing their panties when they were horny teens. All it takes is one horny thought and a girl may move their panties aside to see if their dog will lick their girlhoods. And then from there it may become a regular "experiment" when they're alone and horny (let the dog lick her pussy out) and maybe she will become interested in seeing what her dog is packing one day and touch it, etc, etc. I'd honestly say its less the dog doing the seduction and more of the fact that we and our horny, curious minds end up seducing ourselves, with the dog just being an eager and complicit participant.
That's actually probably right... Thanks everyone for chiming in :)

Odd question... I doubt a dog would really be able to "seduce" anyone who wasnt receptive....Wine, Flowers and Candy are not at their disposal. They also cannot whisper in a shell-like ear....This is basically a Human show all the way

Odd question... I doubt a dog would really be able to "seduce" anyone who wasnt receptive....Wine, Flowers and Candy are not at their disposal. They also cannot whisper in a shell-like ear....This is basically a Human show all the way
Mostly agree with this. The most likely scenario I see is the male dog just communicating that they're horny, either by licking or attempted mounting, and the human realizing they're into it. Technically at that point the male dog has enticed the human to have sex with them, so... seduction successful!

Back