Is it gay?

Fantasy

Tourist
Being a male human, is it gay to get fucked and knotted by male dog?
I don't feel attracted to male human even thinking about makes me feel weird but when I see a female human being fucked by an animal I feel to have the same.

I don't feel attracted to male human even thinking about makes me feel weird but when I see a female human being fucked by an animal I feel to have the same.
I want to say yes. I feel the same.
I don't find many attractive human males, but wouldn't mind being knotted by an alpha dog.
There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you both feel pleasure ;)

Zoo gay. I would call myself the same. I am hetero for humans and gay for k9. I am not totally against the idea of hetero zoo experiences but I am super into k9 cock. They just look so amazing and I LOVE how good it looks to be tied and stuck on one. There just isn't a word yet (that I'm aware of) for bisexual across species.

Personally, at the point you're having sex with a different species, I don't think it matters any more. At this point we're really off the map anyways, and labels don't mean much any more :)

2 cents.
I pretty much agree, as far as the question is from a nonzoo POV. If someone asks are you, are you gay ? The answer here is no. If a zoo asks, the answer is still no, but you do like dog dick, lol

I would say yes, it is gay. If someone is male and they are having sex with a male individual (be it a dog, human, horse, etc.) then that person is gay* (or at least attracted to the same sex) because they are having sex with an individual who is of the same gender as them.

*If one is attracted to male dogs, but also attracted to female humans (women) (or females of a different species), then I would say that person is overall bisexual.

That is an odd question.

There are some theorists that have suggested that sexual orientation is driven by body scent. Basically, if you have ever smelled a big, manyly, muscular man even once in your life, if you are heterosexual, then you might still think he looks great, but you think he would look great sleeping with a woman. You also think that you would look great looking more like him and sleeping with whatever woman is attracted to him. It really doesn't occur to you to think about a guy sleeping with another guy unless someone tells you about the idea.

Therefore, if zoo is also driven by scent, then maybe what drives our attraction to non-humans is different from that which determines our sexual orientation with humans, for some of us.

I think my human male count is something like 4 or 5 - Some minor poking around when I was a good deal younger, but didn't really get much out of it and gave up on the idea pretty early. On the other hand, if a dog with the size to be able to do the deed shows interest "that way", and I can be reasonably certain of privacy for long enough to accept his tie, I'm perfectly happy to drop my pants and let him (and/or help him, if he needs any) use me as his bitch. If that makes me gay, so be it... Doesn't mean I'm gonna be hitting the leather bars and boogie-ing to the Village People while drinking stuff that's pink and comes with an umbrella and trying to hit on construction workers anytime soon :) It'd be fair to say that I don't date within my species :p Not incel, just effectively "cel" with humans - primarily due to lack of interest, rather than animosity.

If letting a stud dog put his penis up your poop-chute and squirt his sperm in you makes you gay, then I say fuck it - So I'm gay (actually bi, since I'm also perfectly happy and willing to mate a bitch if she's also willing, and physically big enough to be able to take pleasure from me entering her) for dogs. So what? I can't personally see that it matters even a little.

Does it matter?
You're happy, he's happy who cares. :p
Well it's a problem in some societies and people start to treat you badly slowly. You become the no.1 topic like a front news of a newspaper.Even though you will be alone but after that you will see no one besides you nor in your phone contact list. So you will turn yourself into bad works like getting paid to get fucked as everyone knows you like that.Or in the worst case you have to commit suicide.

I have no knowledge about these ,some of questions will sound stupid but I want to know the answer. I have seen in videos saying the sperms when get absorbed by a male turns the person's behaviour into a girl, you know how one walks talks wears clothes etc. Is it true?

That is an odd question.

There are some theorists that have suggested that sexual orientation is driven by body scent. Basically, if you have ever smelled a big, manyly, muscular man even once in your life, if you are heterosexual, then you might still think he looks great, but you think he would look great sleeping with a woman. You also think that you would look great looking more like him and sleeping with whatever woman is attracted to him. It really doesn't occur to you to think about a guy sleeping with another guy unless someone tells you about the idea.

Therefore, if zoo is also driven by scent, then maybe what drives our attraction to non-humans is different from that which determines our sexual orientation with humans, for some of us.
Yes i do feel what you wrote in the last paragraph. It's like a fantasy like being fucked and sucked by tentacles lije some Japanese hentai. Sometimes i feel normal sex is boring what if getting paid ,then it becomes interesting

I have no knowledge about these ,some of questions will sound stupid but I want to know the answer. I have seen in videos saying the sperms when get absorbed by a male turns the person's behaviour into a girl, you know how one walks talks wears clothes etc. Is it true?

If you orgasm brain chemicals are released that are similar to those from cocaine. Your body will want more pleasure and more sex will get it. That makes you want to do it again but not any other behaviors that don't contribute to more orgasms.

If you get anything other than a small protein snack from the ejaculate, it's testosterone. Testosterone triggers male associated behaviors and increased libido but you are going to need a lot of dogs to make a significant difference.

Well it's a problem in some societies and people start to treat you badly slowly. You become the no.1 topic like a front news of a newspaper.

I suspect in most societies they'll be more upset about it being a dog than it being male or female.

Even though you will be alone but after that you will see no one besides you nor in your phone contact list. So you will turn yourself into bad works like getting paid to get fucked as everyone knows you like that.Or in the worst case you have to commit suicide.

I think there also a number of less dark options, but if we don't tell anyone and we take care to not be discovered, the risk is small.

It doesn't sound stupid, if we don't know we ask. I don't think it would have that effect; it seems to me if that were true all men would be affected since those hormones are produced in a man's body naturally, no? Typically an increase in testosterone is associated with the opposite, but I don't know if testosterone is absorbed in such a manner.

I suspect in most societies they'll be more upset about it being a dog than it being male or female.
That's not the point what i want to say. If you are gay and people finds out that then the society starts to act like that.

It doesn't sound stupid, if we don't know we ask. I don't think it would have that effect; it seems to me if that were true all men would be affected since those hormones are produced in a man's body naturally, no? Typically an increase in testosterone is associated with the opposite, but I don't know if testosterone is absorbed in such a manner.

That's what i wanted to know as honestly gay people has a kind of girly behaviour, which is not at all bad or offensive or anything else but that's how people knows that the person is gay. A very good friend of mine came to my country, he is gay but if you compare him to my society he looks more straighter than straight males here. He was not treated well, he was thrown comments in the public, he was laughed at just because he has long hair with a pony tail. He said he will never come back to this country. He may come just to meet me in a hotel room and trust me he is not a sex maniac that by meeting he means he wants to jump on me naked. He never had any intentions like that

Of course it is gay, You don't have a Vagina that naturally lubes up at the approach of a dominant male.

In reference to your other question, No you can't catch Gay from sperm.

As far as walking and talking like a Gay that will happen when you spend time with Gay people picking up their mannerisms and behaviours.

Most people will move towards their own type. When animals are involved there is no one set mannerism so others don't pick up on it.

If you are Gay with dogs and don't tell anyone then you will not change.

"OMG, I caught the Gay!"
I better get some throat lozenges, for all that cock I'm gonna be sucking. (LOL)

Last edited:
What is the big problem with being 'gay'? I mean U were done by a dog!? If U think it is morally wrong to be gay, dont even think about the animal fucker aspect.

I'm curious to try anal but of course nervous about; pain, the knot, stretching. But mostly the entrance and then the intense drilling that follows until knotted. Am I overreacting?
You ought to use silicone toys to loosen up, and always use lots of lube. Try not to eat a certain period of time prior to sex because full bowels and anal sex do not go together very well. Make sure that you stay relaxed to avoid injury. Refer to how-tos.

Back