Is it a good idea to rim strays?

pervbagel12

Tourist
I got some pups near my area that I've been feeding for a while. Both males, I wonder if I can at the very least rim them.

Only if you intend to keep the dog/s forever. Fucking and dumping a dog back on the street is wrong.
And besides that, rimming is probably the least safe thing you can do even with a healthy dog. :D
that's reasonable. I won't do it then, I'll keep feeding them though.

I would not see why rimming a stray would be a bad idea, as long as you dont dump it
For one thing, common sense which I feel that you lack. I ran a successful dog walking/pet sitting service for thirteen years before moving to the burbs. I observed some of my charges attempting to munch cat shit and other debris when they could get at it. Even a healthy dog can carry parasites that may have gone unchecked. Do you understand why many men douche before having their asses eaten?

No it absolutely is not. If you take them to the vet, proceeded by a thorough bath, then yeah go for it, and at that point you might as well keep him

Very noble of you to feed strays 🙏 , but if you intend to raise and care for them and be fed healthy , but still the spread of bacteria etc.

Back