Is it a good idea to masturbate a male cat? If yes, how do I do so?

What's the cartoon this comes from? Saw a very similar (perhaps even the same one?) clip posted (in response to a very similarly idiotic question) before, but aside from that, it's nothing I've ever encountered before. Likely related to the fact that I've made a point of not (that I know of, anyway...) siring any sproggen, and habitually avoid the little crumb-snatchers as much as possible.

What's the cartoon this comes from? Saw a very similar (perhaps even the same one?) clip posted (in response to a very similarly idiotic question) before, but aside from that, it's nothing I've ever encountered before. Likely related to the fact that I've made a point of not (that I know of, anyway...) siring any sproggen, and habitually avoid the little crumb-snatchers as much as possible.
Slacker Cats, a very short lived (6 episode) series from '07. Stupidly aired on ABC Family, and was VERY much not a children's show, hence it's quick cancellation. There were an additional 6 episodes aired on the show's website for about a year before the website was taken down too and the show became almost impossible to find. Took me over a decade of looking to finally find a place to download those 6 unaired episodes (had the aired 6 downloaded since their initial airing).

Slacker Cats, a very short lived (6 episode) series from '07. Stupidly aired on ABC Family, and was VERY much not a children's show, hence it's quick cancellation. There were an additional 6 episodes aired on the show's website for about a year before the website was taken down too and the show became almost impossible to find. Took me over a decade of looking to finally find a place to download those 6 unaired episodes (had the aired 6 downloaded since their initial airing).
That would explain why I haven't encountered it. (I think I last owned a functional TV set somewhere around... Hmmmm.... 2005? Maybe earlier than that?) For me, TV started to die with the fucked-over-beyond-recognition, piss-poor excuse for a phoned in final season of Lost, went further downhill when Fringe went completely off the rails (3rd season? Or was it 4th? Can't remember now) and took a headshot from a Ma Deuce with the cancellation of FlashForward just when it looked to really be starting to pick up some steam.

Of course I'm not going to up my dick in a fucking cat! I'm talking about having his dick in me.
Equally impossible. Unless maybe you can figure out a way to get him into position so he can fuck your ear. Even that's likely to be roughly equivalent to throwing a hotdog down a hallway...

Equally impossible. Unless maybe you can figure out a way to get him into position so he can fuck your ear. Even that's likely to be roughly equivalent to throwing a hotdog down a hallway...
You forgot the nose. It'd be so hot to have a cat fuck your nose.

Of course I'm not going to put my dick in a fucking cat! I'm talking about having his dick in me, like that video that pes sent.

Size difference is too big. You can probably stroke around his genitals, but even masturbating him with fingers is something hard to do in adequate sensitivity. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe licking would be an option.

And don't assume a male cat to react to stimulation like most dogs would do, they're quite different.

That video @pes linked shows quite well how passive the "stimulator" acts, basically just offering a way for the cat to rub against. That's surely possible but has hardly to do anything with specific stimulation (very mood dependent regarding the cat as well).

FYI I found a torrent for all the episodes for anyone interested, there are 2 audio tracks if Russian isn't your thing.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48931d57e19c204b5d3eb5dcbe121e3d2580b1a2&dn=Slacker.Cats.S01-02_2007-2009_Olu6ka&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker1.itzmx.com%3a8080%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.si%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fbt.xxx-tracker.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.upeer.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.acgnxtracker.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6969%2fannounce

Back