Is camping an opportunity to connect with animals?

Are you talking about your own pet? Or the chance to meet some with their pets?
The majority of people on camping are just plain people, some bringing their pets along - which does not make them zoos.
Even if you meet one of the very few zoos it is not likely that they want to talk about zoophilia or even let you have access to their pet. Camping areas are not the best places for privacy

I one time went to Colorado river and me and my fam were camping in to large rv.
And the fire was still burning I was sitting next to it and all my fam was inside rvs asleep and I was sad cause I lost my golden retriever to the pound cause he bitten a boy whom never tease him at our fence and so he had to be euthanized and so I was next to fire and sad and all I couldn't stop thinking was soft my simba boi so .. guess whom outta no we're out of the depths of pitch black colorado walkers up to me and lays her head on my leg past my knee ok folks ready it was an in heat full mature female coyote next she's licking my hand and after awhile she stop giving my hand a bath and she sends me a signal she stood on all fours presented rear and signs me saying fuck me hard stud boi. And so I did so well she after sex fucking smiles at me spinning in circles and then look at the moon and did the coyote yip yowl at the moon that cheered me right up .
And ever since then I've had extra deep connection with coyotes wild ones

Has its points, BUT.....remember that camping in a public campsite means people....even in a "primitive" back country area, there can be people about. Rangers do check up, often new campers see a tent and want to be close. Take precautions. And also remember, lamplight casts shadows on tentwalls.

I one time went to Colorado river and me and my fam were camping in to large rv.
And the fire was still burning I was sitting next to it and all my fam was inside rvs asleep and I was sad cause I lost my golden retriever to the pound cause he bitten a boy whom never tease him at our fence and so he had to be euthanized and so I was next to fire and sad and all I couldn't stop thinking was soft my simba boi so .. guess whom outta no we're out of the depths of pitch black colorado walkers up to me and lays her head on my leg past my knee ok folks ready it was an in heat full mature female coyote next she's licking my hand and after awhile she stop giving my hand a bath and she sends me a signal she stood on all fours presented rear and signs me saying fuck me hard stud boi. And so I did so well she after sex fucking smiles at me spinning in circles and then look at the moon and did the coyote yip yowl at the moon that cheered me right up .
And ever since then I've had extra deep connection with coyotes wild ones
This was a wild coyote, and she came looking for YOU?

Camping with your pets is a great way to bond and it can be fucking intense. Get it? Because you're in a tent? *cough* Anyway, yes, I enjoy camping with my dogs. Looking at buying a new travel trailer soon to make things more comfortable.

Camping with your pets is a great way to bond and it can be fucking intense. Get it? Because you're in a tent? *cough* Anyway, yes, I enjoy camping with my dogs. Looking at buying a new travel trailer soon to make things more comfortable.
As Bart Simpson said when he saw Jerusalem...."Oy! Caramba!"

I've rattled the old freestanding tent more than a few times back then with my fella. Was a great way to get some alone time with him when I was still living with my folks.

Camping with the dogs is awesome and always feels the closest with them, it's probably the only time my boy will share a bed me and my girl. In fact the first time I went camping with my boy when he was young, he got in the sleeping bag with me on a night.

Never tried camping with my dogs. Most camping places here are "privately owned" so you pay to be inside 1 square mile with others camping too. Chances are that if I try to go and camp in the woods (that are really far from the city I live) I will get robbed and/or killed.
I will camp once I move away from this country.

I've some amazing memories of hiking on the upper end of the Appalachian trail by myself with my favourite black Lab. Coupling late at night, somewhere high up on a ridge with a great view of a valley below, stars above ... rinsing off afterwards in a nearby freezing cold stream, drying off by the fire, then cuddling asleep together for the rest of the night in the tent ... absolutely magical ...
Plus he helped carry our supplies, so .....

If you want to get closely connected with a hungry grizzly bear, yes. :ROFLMAO:

I would like to try sex in the woods with a dog. But it is not going to be too much different from sex at home.
For me, it would be really different. I really love forests.

I plan to camp with my own dogs in the near future, but... On the other hand, I've had some great experiences with other dogs while camping. I must say that the possibility of repeating that kind of encounters with more dogs is something highly motivating. I think I'll go with my dogs if the camping site is very secluded and lonely, maybe wild camping (no bears here). If the camping is something more crowded or close to a town, definitely I'm going alone because there will be high chances of dogs roaming around.
The big downside: five years ago, I got acquainted with a nice stray dog in a camping site near a beach. It only took a quick fondling of his sheath (and some food scraps) to get him completely in love with me (that was the only sexual act I performed on him in the whole period). He adopted me as his master inmediately, and acted like that. He would guard "our" tent and keep people and other dogs away. He was always by my side if I went for a walk. I was there for five days, had to buy food for him after realizing that he wouldn't move an inch away from me. Finally, I had to go back to my home (and to my own dogs). Yes, I had to leave him there. I left him with the owners of the campsite with the help of a leash. They promised to take care of him. I still feel uncomfortable about that...

Back