Is anyone into maggots & worms in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything nasty a woman does I like her more. Watching her fill her pussy with worms so she feels them crawling inside her as she takes a vibrator to her clit is hot to me. When she says I feel them crawling inside me just does me in
Saddlebum replied to you above. (edit)
Certainly, if she told you to fill your ass with those worms, then to pleasure your own cock, you would do that, right?

Somehow you've made me sound like I force this. All I said is turns me on if a woman would do this and she was into it.
To answer your questions, if I was into it and you got off on it then yeah
My comment doesn't imply that you would force it. Not even close.

I'll believe that when I see him dip his stiffie in a semi-fresh cowpie.... y'all ever seen a Bot?
Yep. And squashed 'em. And scraped eggs off legs (Tip for horsey folks who may not know it: A length of fine-tooth hacksaw blade used as a scraper works absolute MIRACLES, especially if you couple it with soaking with a rag-load of warm mineral oil for a minute or two before scraping), and sprayed, swatted, and clapped 'em when possible as flies.

I have a few times put worms in my diaper and gotten off while they are moving around my balls and butt. Its a lot of work to get the worms thats why I have only done it a few times.

I wouldn't have looked at it if I hadn't seen your name on it and thought, "this has potential."
dunno whatever to feel flattered or disgusted... what if you ment "this has potential" as me giving some awesome idea what to do with maggots? :LOL:

why the fuck is this thread on my watch list
'Cause somewhere along the line, you replied to it. That auto-adds it to your watches. Dump it by scrolling up to the top of the list of posts - on the right side, just above the first post on the page, there's an "unwatch" button.

'Cause somewhere along the line, you replied to it. That auto-adds it to your watches. Dump it by scrolling up to the top of the list of posts - on the right side, just above the first post on the page, there's an "unwatch" button.
that's the thing, i'm pretty sure i unwatched this thing like twice already....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back