Irish wolfhound penis size?

Splashstorm

Tourist
I see lots of Great Dane penis sizes listed, but an Irish wolfhound is the biggest dog breed & I haven't seen anything about them. Does anyone know how big theirs is?

The rule of thumb is; the leaner the bone, the leaner the dick is!
Wolfhound, despite being a big dog, I don't think would have a very big penis. They are a sighthound-type dog, and those tend to have smaller penises. There is a bone inside the penis, and how big of a bone they have to build on the meat, the bigger the dick will end up being.
If I'd have to bet, a general labrador retreiver would have a bigger penis than a general irish wolfhound.

You can't really have a sure-fire way to know if a certain breed of dog is hung or not, though. There's so much individual difference here. A terrier might have a bigger cock than a greyhound on average, and a mastiff might have a huge cock because the dog is huge to begin with, but there is no way to know for sure, ever.

Actually when you compare it to the hand it might not be that huge. I mean it is still a very big dick, but sometimes photos lie. :p

I see lots of Great Dane penis sizes listed, but an Irish wolfhound is the biggest dog breed & I haven't seen anything about them. Does anyone know how big theirs is?
DIfferent body structure. Danes are more muscular and tall, their bone build is really solid. They're for sure longer and girthier than irish wolfhound

All this skepticism, I would say does apply to the wiry Scottish Deerhound. But IWs are more solidly-built. Their hips are wide, and the males get a pretty good sheath-sway going as they lope around a show ring.
There is a school of thought that Great Danes got their height from some IW ancestry.

Was it NZoo who made those knob-in-hand photos?
I think the same guy posted a few "fake body-mods" photos, and he had to include so many disclaimers, assuring that the dog was in no way injured, the joke lost all its funny.
Better guess, I think Ikanon not NZoo.

Back