Involvement bestiality and non-involvement bestiality

badnewsblack

Tourist
There’s obviously two types of bestiality. The people who like to watch/assist and the people who like to engage. I personally like to watch/assist. I have no interest in any sexual involvement with animals myself. I do absolutely love watching other people though. Gender doesn’t matter to me. Women, men or trans getting railed by animals turns me on. With the exception of men fucking female animals. That is not appealing to me at all. It seems as if involvement zooers typically seek non-involvement zooers and in vice versa. My goal is to find a involved female partner. The dogs and I can share her 🙃

Just a little sweet tea..

I’m new to this community and not 100% sure which category I fall into. At the very least, I’d LOVE to watch and assist.

Well, I usually watch just to make sure everything would be okay for the person and animal
If there was a woman with a horse then I'd join in

Depends largely on what kind of people you're looking for and the purpose of meeting up. I tend to gravitate more toward active zoos as those interested in watching don't tend to fit well with us because when we get together sex usually isn't the goal as the meets are usually just social gatherings where all can just be themselves and bring their well behaved and beloved companions. Not judging anyone who's different so long as all participants are willing and nobody is harmed.

Depends largely on what kind of people you're looking for and the purpose of meeting up. I tend to gravitate more toward active zoos as those interested in watching don't tend to fit well with us because when we get together sex usually isn't the goal as the meets are usually just social gatherings where all can just be themselves and bring their well behaved and beloved companions. Not judging anyone who's different so long as all participants are willing and nobody is harmed.
Since I’ve never been exposed “in the flesh,” that would be why I can’t say for sure how much involvement I want. The idea of simply meeting like-minded others to don’t necessarily engage in sexual activity every time is NOT a turn of for me. My mail goal at this point is to make connections and see what happens from there.
(I’m not taking offense at your comments, just felt the desire to clarify my intentions) 😁

Makes sense and I (somewhat) agree. Sometimes people do want to join in, just not necessarily with the animal. Like two straight dudes in a threesome.

I fall into the non-involvement category.

Ideally I'd like to be living with a female partner who was a committed dog lover and one who our male canine companion and I would strive to keep sexually satisfied, be that singly or in unison. (See avatar, lol.)

Dream on

Last edited:
I love watching, but I also long for getting involved in it myself, since I've never been in an environment where I was free to have sex with an animal (principally mares). The only time I came closes to being involved was when my ex confided in me about wanting to try a large dog, and I confided in her that I was into mares. She left me a month afterwards. This was in 2017; to this day I have not been in a relationship since, and it's not for a lack of trying.

So for now, I'm stuck in Non-Involvement, but I long for the Full Involvement status. My ultimate goal is one of 2 Full Involvement scenarios: sex with a mare, and sex with a woman that is also having sex with a dog.

And I also want to respond to this one...

Makes sense and I (somewhat) agree. Sometimes people do want to join in, just not necessarily with the animal. Like two straight dudes in a threesome.
I've never been in a threesome before, and I'm really wanting to experience this at least once (either with another guy tag-teaming a woman, or 2 women having me at the same time). Especially in the case of double penetration, how comfortable do 2 straight guys have to be with each other when tag-teaming the same woman?
I know I get incredibly jealous, because my anxieties tend to lead me to believe the woman I'm into would rather prefer to be exclusive with the other guy instead of me, and that's even in the chance when she has both me and the "competing guy" at the same time. I'd like to one day reach a state where I can be comfortable that I could still be sexually intimate with her when she's in a steady sexual relationship with me and the other guy at the same time (and both myself and the other guy are aware of this).

Forgive me if this question derails the topic; we should still be able to post more comments towards the topic of this thread.

Last edited:
Very interesting.
The situation you describe is applicable to my wife and I.
She wants to be involved and engage, I find it extremely erotic but I have no interest of direct involvement beyond assisting her.

There’s obviously two types of bestiality. The people who like to watch/assist and the people who like to engage. I personally like to watch/assist. I have no interest in any sexual involvement with animals myself. I do absolutely love watching other people though. Gender doesn’t matter to me. Women, men or trans getting railed by animals turns me on. With the exception of men fucking female animals. That is not appealing to me at all. It seems as if involvement zooers typically seek non-involvement zooers and in vice versa. My goal is to find a involved female partner. The dogs and I can share her 🙃

Just a little sweet tea..
I can respect that. I'm the same way except I'm not into guys. Dudes penetrating animals isn't my cup of tea. Women getting their cheeks clapped by dogs 100% all for it.
I'd never go searching for a girl who fucks dogs but if I were meet a girl that so happened be doing it... I'd be all for it

I think I'd probably qualify as both? Granted, I've not had direct real-world experience, so there's always a factor of uncertainty. Still, I could see myself enjoying the sight of a woman and a dog. Similarly, I could see myself enjoying a female animal - though I'd probably prefer not to have any assistance from men beyond advice.

how comfortable do 2 straight guys have to be with each other when tag-teaming the same woman?
Anything up from "quite", and ideally "very". Even if you're doing it in the least involved way (one standing to the side, one with the woman), you still have the fact that you're very likely going to be swapping fluids, albeit indirectly. Be it by means of both of you kissing her, both of you having oral/vaginal/anal with her at one point, or even just plain sweat. That's not even considering more involved threesomes, with things like one guy giving oral and the other one having anal/vaginal sex with her, or double penetration. You will have guy-on-dick contact in that case, it's pretty much inevitable. The only way I can see that not happening is if you're being very careful and clinical about it, with no enthusiasm or gusto at all, and I can't see that being fun for any of the three involved parties.

I think I'd probably qualify as both? Granted, I've not had direct real-world experience, so there's always a factor of uncertainty. Still, I could see myself enjoying the sight of a woman and a dog. Similarly, I could see myself enjoying a female animal - though I'd probably prefer not to have any assistance from men beyond advice.

Anything up from "quite", and ideally "very". Even if you're doing it in the least involved way (one standing to the side, one with the woman), you still have the fact that you're very likely going to be swapping fluids, albeit indirectly. Be it by means of both of you kissing her, both of you having oral/vaginal/anal with her at one point, or even just plain sweat. That's not even considering more involved threesomes, with things like one guy giving oral and the other one having anal/vaginal sex with her, or double penetration. You will have guy-on-dick contact in that case, it's pretty much inevitable. The only way I can see that not happening is if you're being very careful and clinical about it, with no enthusiasm or gusto at all, and I can't see that being fun for any of the three involved parties.
Thank you for responding. The reason why I asked is because being in a gangbang or in a DP is one of my longterm goals.

Very interesting.
The situation you describe is applicable to my wife and I.
She wants to be involved and engage, I find it extremely erotic but I have no interest of direct involvement beyond assisting her.
Yes, if I had a female partner who was active with our dog, I'm not sure what would be more desirable, having sex with her myself or watching the dog do the deed in my place.

Back