Introduction

Hachizoo

Tourist
Hello everyone my name is Hachi ! It's nice to finally meet so many like minded people but I think it would be a little fair to not lurk and participate here. Enough of the pointless word salad and I'll get to the meat and potatoes of it in a Q&A format :)
How old are you?
21 male and bisexual
What is your experience/ history being a zoophile and bestiality?
The short answer is I've never any REAL contact (yet) but I would say over the years of me reading doujins and playing visual novels bestiality has definitely grown on me and has probably become one of my many favorite fetishes that has stuck around for me.
Where are you from?
This one is kinda cool but originally I'm from Europe and didn't grow up in a very English heavy speaking country but my parents taught me English as I grew up till about the age of 10 and we moved to the US. Currently I live in Oregon and would love to meet other zoos given the proper opportunity.

Well that's all I could think of for the time being if you have any other questions you would like to ask about me please don't be shy :)

Last edited:
Hello? Who's here? Oh *comes to hug and poke this cuteness*. Welcome to the site. Hope you will enjoy it. Byee 😋

Back