Interesting fact about bitch pussy contractions

Mikeh3593

Zooville Settler
Hello all, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but if it isn't please feel free to relocate it!

I found a really interesting scientific report on female dog vaginas:

If I'm interpreting this correctly, then they say that prostatic fluid (cum) actually increases the frequency of the bitches vaginal contractions.

Has anyone noticed this when they've fucked their bitch?

Imagine someone had to finger 64 female dogs for science. :D
But it does sound pretty interesting. Maybe it also works with human genital fluids.

Hello all, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but if it isn't please feel free to relocate it!

If I'm interpreting this correctly, then they say that prostatic fluid (cum) actually increases the frequency of the bitches vaginal contractions.

Has anyone noticed this when they've fucked their bitci

Has anyone noticed this when they've fucked their bitch?
I recall the contractions being really strong when I'd start to come in my Doberman. Like she was trying pull more out of me lol. Could get painful sometimes.

I recall the contractions being really strong when I'd start to come in my Doberman. Like she was trying pull more out of me lol. Could get painful sometimes.
It got stronger as soon as you started to cum?

Did it make your orgasm more intense? I feel like it wouldn't be painful lol, but I've seen videos when guys pull out and the end of their dick is almost white from no blood being able to get there

You guys are talking about the familiar vestibular/perineal contractions, which are around once per second. In the paper they are using ultrasound to measure uterine contractions, which are much slower, and obscure to the outside world. Results are, manual stimulation increased the frequency of uterine contractions from 6 in 20 minutes to 11 in 20 minutes, which is still a rate that takes patience to even recognize.

But yeah, pity the poor lab tech who was tasked with "stroking the dorsal vaginal wall at a rate of 20 stimuli per minute for 20 min," for 24 Labrador retrievers, golden retrievers, bullmastiffs and greyhounds. :ROFLMAO: Oh yeah, then same thing for 72 more Labrador retrievers, golden retrievers, bullmastiffs, greyhounds and beagles in the AI fertility study. :ROFLMAO: After 32 hours of stroking, the poor dude probably had carpel tunnel!

Back