Interest in new toy

Im guessing this is designed to be inside a woman and the guy fuck it. Was just about to mention that knot will need to be larger due to suction effect pulling the toy out.
I have a design idea for that, the inside constricts around the knot area so insertion expands it. just doing some printing tests for sizing and references.

Attachments

• 1684659830947.png
    1684659830947.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 36
One more update before the end of the weekend. re did some sizing, much girthier and shortened the length with a bigger tip as well. moved around the insides to line up better vertically. been getting better at the sculpting each version.

Attachments

• 1684718219741.png
    1684718219741.png
    405.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 1684718240985.png
    1684718240985.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1684718579860.png
    1684718579860.png
    221 KB · Views: 31
Cant wait to see this in like a flesh color. Maybe have the dog cock part be red and the k9 pussy pink? That would be hot AF.

Dude this is incredible! That would be the best of both worlds... I can't wait to see more of this project of yours! 😇
im glad you like. next update will be first pour and thoughts on MVP most likely a Revision or two with model being refined and fully detailed.

Its it going to be comfortable to wear, how is it going to feel inside for the girl? I would think you would have to do alot of prep work to be able to shove something that big internally even if its vaginally.

Its it going to be comfortable to wear, how is it going to feel inside for the girl? I would think you would have to do alot of prep work to be able to shove something that big internally even if its vaginally.
yea the length is a little bit long and the base sinks in just a bit too far. for testing we also cut the shaft off to give a through hole (will eventually have that in the shaft as well. gotta give ur girl the breeding juices too 😉). for the male its not too far off the real thing. Personally I enjoyed the "cervix" ring I modeled in.

That’s incredible. I would love it if it could be inserted for extended periods of time like a butt plug. Something you could wear under your clothes (albeit a bit uncomfortably ;) )
hey, however you want to use it is up to you 😉I ain't judging anyone!

Hi there! This already exists :) https://shop.foxfur.dk/collections/adult

But - I'd be interested in yours and it would be a gap in the market if it was to look more realistic, also the gap between the pussy and the knot is way too long in the cuddlescape example, Id like a very thin gap to make use of it in plush toys that I currently have the CS one set up for (I.E the fabric sits between the knot and cookie and locks it in place). Definitely interested if more realistic looking along the lines of the american meat inc one.

Bravo work dude! Love when a great design is made! I’m working on a one of a kind toy myself. Will update when I have enough progress.

Back