Inflatable Flare Horse Dildo?

I've been curious if anyone has managed to produce a horse dildo with a manually inflatable flare. Couldn't seem to find any on my own. It definitely seems like it would be challenging to create.

I've thought about the inflation problem, I think I have a solution but I would need a very accurate 3d printer that could print in wax. Anyway no I don't know about any and even the inflatable dog ones are pretty manual and probably have the wrong feel (I don't own any, I just assume so from their design).

Now could I make the design I am imagining at a good price? Probably not. It would be like $600 of labor and materials. (and that is going up 20% per year right now)

The main issue I see design-wise is that most inflatable systems inflate something that is designed to inflate as a sphere, which is mostly fine for knotted toys (not perfect but close depending on the brand). I imagine if you want something for a flare you probably need a system that inflates something in a doughnut shape, although even that would not inflate in the proper shape. I think the trick is you need a durable material that can purposefully deform in certain places without getting weaker.

Back