Inflatable AND cumming dog dildos

JWCW21519

Tourist
I've read and searched around so I'm curious of people's thoughts and experiences with dog dildos that have an inflatable knot AND cum tubes. Just those specific. Dont want to get too far off topic. I know of the primal hardwere and Fetish Zone ones but want to see if there's any others. Just on the dildos that do both. I do have the kadahr just inflatable one. Looking on other options and thoughts.
Thanks in advance!

ElypseArt is the only one I know of, but the cumtube is a custom order thing you have to mail them for.

So were definitely going to go Elypse Art :husky_happysmile: but we are stuck between neo and vixen. One reguard we want the longest but in the other the short fatter nature of neo is appealing.

the longest is the judo and the fattest the kilo XD Wish I knew that before buying the vixen, am quite the size queen XD But Mine is inflatable and has a cumtube - I love the feeling and use it to stretch myself and lube myself up at the same time for my bigger toys

I've read and searched around so I'm curious of people's thoughts and experiences with dog dildos that have an inflatable knot AND cum tubes. Just those specific. Dont want to get too far off topic. I know of the primal hardwere and Fetish Zone ones but want to see if there's any others. Just on the dildos that do both. I do have the kadahr just inflatable one. Looking on other options and thoughts.
Thanks in advance!
Elypse Art has the best. Inflatable and ejaculating models. You can blow the knot up to softball size on some models. I think the Vixen is the biggest.

you have to email them anyway as the site is so primitive it doesn't even manage the orders XD I'll try to find a pic with the bigger ones - should have it somewhere.

I've had my ElypseArt Vixen with cum tube for absolutely years! I highly recommend them 👍

Edit, tried to embed mp4, but failed so have attached instead.

Attachments

• Vixen.mp4
    25.4 MB
Back