Infections?

Paw_fexion95

Zooville Settler
Hi everyone,

This is mostly a question for other females, but any information is welcome. Basically I am curious, how common are vaginal/anal infections after oral sex from a canine?

I have only ever had 1 sexual experience with my dog, luckily I didn't get any infections, however I have read it is a common occurrence. This is mostly what keeps me from allowing myself to indulge in such pleasures regularly.

Sorry if there has been another thread like this but I haven't been able to find any.

One thing to consider is personal hygiene. A dog's tongue is long and they have no qualms about hitting both holes in one swipe. This can lead to infection. Admittedly I am male, But, I have heard that women are taught to wipe front to back for the same reason.

Dog oral hygiene is also important. Teach your dog to allow you to brush his teeth. Youtube has some hints. Use kelp products to keep his teeth healthy, chewing toys, raw bones...
The bacteria on the teeth start to solidify after 48 hours. So brushing every day is important.
No amount of chew toys or dental sticks are going to replace brushing, I got this from a vet dentist, so it is a very important skill.

One thing to consider is personal hygiene. A dog's tongue is long and they have no qualms about hitting both holes in one swipe. This can lead to infection. Admittedly I am male, But, I have heard that women are taught to wipe front to back for the same reason.
I am a very hygienic individual (I'm a biology student with a focus in marine bio?). There are many microscopic things that make me squirm. So for me at least this won't be an issue. The one time I was licked, I immediately showered after.

Hi everyone,

This is mostly a question for other females, but any information is welcome. Basically I am curious, how common are vaginal/anal infections after oral sex from a canine?

I have only ever had 1 sexual experience with my dog, luckily I didn't get any infections, however I have read it is a common occurrence. This is mostly what keeps me from allowing myself to indulge in such pleasures regularly.

Sorry if there has been another thread like this but I haven't been able to find any.
I hadn't thought of this. Next time I'll shower at my brothers house. I don't want to have to explain anything to.the doctor lol

Dog oral hygiene is also important. Teach your dog to allow you to brush his teeth. Youtube has some hints. Use kelp products to keep his teeth healthy, chewing toys, raw bones...
The bacteria on the teeth start to solidify after 48 hours. So brushing every day is important.
No amount of chew toys or dental sticks are going to replace brushing, I got this from a vet dentist, so it is a very important skill.
Yes! I usually brush all of my dogs teeth once a month. Same time as I do nail clippings. We call it "doggy spa day" ?. But I will take into consideration more frequent brushings, as I am more frequently finding myself wanting some furry attention.

I think youre safer with full sex and sucking him than getting licked and french kissing imo.
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm gonna have to think about what I do.

I dont have the privacy at my brothers for full sex. I do suck him till he cums though. I like the intimacy of spending time with him licking my face and pussy. Sucking his tongue is as loving as his cock to me xx

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm gonna have to think about what I do.

I dont have the privacy at my brothers for full sex. I do suck him till he cums though. I like the intimacy of spending time with him licking my face and pussy. Sucking his tongue is as loving as his cock to me xx

Im just a bro scientist, not a real one, or a doctor lol take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I've not had full sex, I thought sucking him and him licking me would be safe. I French kiss him a lot too. Is that bad?
I have been kissing dogs for the past maybe 10 years. There is nothing bad about it. Keeping the mouth clean is important. Brushing every day is a good idea also to prevent future vet visits.

I have been kissing dogs for the past maybe 10 years. There is nothing bad about it. Keeping the mouth clean is important. Brushing every day is a good idea also to prevent future vet visits.
Thats reassuring. I've seen my brother and his kids let the dog lick their faces so I hope it is safe xx

Thats reassuring. I've seen my brother and his kids let the dog lick their faces so I hope it is safe xx
Unless your dog eats shit :LOL: it should be safe. I do not let my dog lick any of my scratches and open wounds, but otherwise dick, ass, mouth, face, hands... I even lick his teeth :gsd_wink: I suck his dick multiple times a day and I do not disinfect his penis before I put it in my mouth nor do I boil his cum before drinking it. :D
If your dog is healthy and well taken care of, the risks are minimal.

Unless your dog eats shit :LOL: it should be safe. I do not let my dog lick any of my scratches and open wounds, but otherwise dick, ass, mouth, face, hands... I even lick his teeth :gsd_wink: I suck his dick multiple times a day and I do not disinfect his penis before I put it in my mouth nor do I boil his cum before drinking it. :D
If your dog is healthy and well taken care of, the risks are minimal.
Thank you. I thought I was safe I was concerned by a post on here xx

Thank you. I thought I was safe I was concerned by a post on here xx
I only got an infection once from a dog bite from a dog with pretty bad teeth. Nothing too serious, just a swollen finger for a few days.

I have met a woman whose dog licked an open wound and she got sepsis, lost her one arm completely and the other to the elbow so it can happen if the bacteria from the mouth gets into an open wound but that doesnt happen the way most of us play

I have met a woman whose dog licked an open wound and she got sepsis, lost her one arm completely and the other to the elbow so it can happen if the bacteria from the mouth gets into an open wound but that doesnt happen the way most of us play
Here is my PSA on sepsis. (I have treated sepsis even in my own children.)

Sepsis is typically caused by the following, and understand these are ever present even on your skin. The opening of the dead skin barrier allows the infection into the body. A dog bite, if not cleaned properly is always a potential for sepsis but so is a human bite, or cutting the skin open with a scalpel. Without disinfecting a wound, almost anything that opens the dead skin cells to the blood stream can cause sepsis. Here are the pathogens when I was in school: S. aureus, Streptococcus species, Enterococcus species and Neisseria, and Candida species are some of the most frequent fungi that cause sepsis, there’s also generic bacteria that causes sepsis.

My point is ALWAYS clean and disinfect any open wound (and seek immediate medical treatment for anything serious, ie hot to the touch.)

There's always a risk of infection whether it's with a dog, human, or even your own fingers. I'm in no way an expert in this but anyone with a dog constantly gets licked and how often do you hear about infections? I haven't heard about any personally. My dog has licked every inch of me more than once. Mouth to mouth kisses multiple times a day. Licking my vagina every day a few times. He mounts me nearly every day and sometimes more than once. His penis has been in my mouth I don't know how many times. Just give him good hygiene like you would yours. I only feed him things that I would eat myself. I also brush his teeth when he has stinky breath. I probably should more often. I honestly stress more when having sex with men.

There's always a risk of infection whether it's with a dog, human, or even your own fingers. I'm in no way an expert in this but anyone with a dog constantly gets licked and how often do you hear about infections? I haven't heard about any personally. My dog has licked every inch of me more than once. Mouth to mouth kisses multiple times a day. Licking my vagina every day a few times. He mounts me nearly every day and sometimes more than once. His penis has been in my mouth I don't know how many times. Just give him good hygiene like you would yours. I only feed him things that I would eat myself. I also brush his teeth when he has stinky breath. I probably should more often. I honestly stress more when having sex with men.
You're absolutely right about the human part of this. And I should specify that I was generally asking about the vaginal area. Do you shower or wipe yourself down after he licks you? I usually do but my anxiety goes through the roof even after. I'm a bit of a germaphobe. So that's also something I just have to deal with.?

You're absolutely right about the human part of this. And I should specify that I was generally asking about the vaginal area. Do you shower or wipe yourself down after he licks you? I usually do but my anxiety goes through the roof even after. I'm a bit of a germaphobe. So that's also something I just have to deal with.?
I don't shower or wipe myself off after he licks me. It's just him and I at home and I love to be in the nude. I would be washing myself off 20 times a day if I did every time he licked me. I will dry off if he gives me really wet kisses and sex.

I don't shower or wipe myself off after he licks me. It's just him and I at home and I love to be in the nude. I would be washing myself off 20 times a day if I did every time he licked me. I will dry off if he gives me really wet kisses and sex.
I too love to be in the nude and it's such a hassle to have to shower after every time. Thanks for the feedback. Time to get my fears in check.

I get your point, same happened to me after my very first sessions, I think that what you do with your dog is more than enough to have safe sex/oral sex. Just keep in mind about odour and that he wasn't putting his snout into garbage or such. I have been with a rottie female many times, but just in case, i shower after action, not only for getting rid of most bachteria, but to avoid smelling later. Same happens to many women that shower after a "ruff session"

I get your point, same happened to me after my very first sessions, I think that what you do with your dog is more than enough to have safe sex/oral sex. Just keep in mind about odour and that he wasn't putting his snout into garbage or such. I have been with a rottie female many times, but just in case, i shower after action, not only for getting rid of most bachteria, but to avoid smelling later. Same happens to many women that shower after a "ruff session"
Exactly. Glad someone else can get my view

As a vet, I get this question quite a bit!

The chances of you getting infection from your dog are quite slim. As long as he is getting regular check ups then you will be fine :)

Stray dogs have a higher chance of giving you an infection. If you are still worried then here are some things you can do to clean his mouth.

- Get a brush and gently clean his teeth and gums
- Have him drink some water
- Regular dental sticks (They are cheap!)

- Simply take a shower after you are done playing with him.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Have fun!

Hi everyone,

I'm a guy but I know a few people now that engage in sex with their dogs and the only thing I have ever heard them say is to wash the dog often and wash their penis area before you start.

Don't know if that heps but there you have it.

Back