Incredibly new to this, glad to find similar people

june_july

Lurker
I am going to be honest here, ive considered taking my own life because I thought I was broken and disgusting. Thank god I found this place or else I probably wouldn’t be here to type this message out, it’s amazing that I can actually communicate with others like me and feel…kind of normal for once.

Is this something you have all felt too? What are your stories of coming to terms with your feelings?

I am going to be honest here, ive considered taking my own life because I thought I was broken and disgusting. Thank god I found this place or else I probably wouldn’t be here to type this message out, it’s amazing that I can actually communicate with others like me and feel…kind of normal for once.

Is this something you have all felt too? What are your stories of coming to terms with your feelings?
Hey love it just want to do it with another

Hey 😊

I’d be lying if I said I’d never had any worries about it in the past, but it’s so good here with so many like minded people. Everyone is lovely and so nice and I’ve learnt that it’s not weird at all, we’re just a bit different lol.

Hope you enjoy your time here and I’m alway here to talk if you need to 😊.

Meg

:gsd_grin:

xx

Hi @june_july, your profile doesn't say very much about you, but you have found the right, supportive and helpful community. Once you have made sufficient comments on the forum you will be able to dm people.

Personally, I have never felt such strong feelings although I did know I was "unique" amongst my friends, in being zoo. But I have never questioned my feelings in that regard. I just accepted it for what it was. But it would be crass of me to think every one should be like that. I can fully understand the struggling emotions, enjoying something but it is against wider social morals.

At least you have found Zooville now. Enjoy the community and I hope it helps. xx

Back