In what world cultures is beastiality the most commonplace?

That statue is Indian.
I can't speak for that relief, but there is old South-East-Asian artwork that displays different levels of existence, starting from the lowest at the bottom and going up, if I'm not mistaken. What would be displayed at the bottom would not necessarily imply appreciation or even tolerance there. The context of art can be important.

Last edited by a moderator:
For women where the male animal is not abused as sex occurs, some leniency seems to exist.
There are countries where strict laws prohibit women interacting, but it's OK for men to breed a goat.
Hawaii, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wyoming are working to legislate animal abuse. There was an issue years ago in I think New Mexico or Arizona or Nevada where a woman was not punished for letting her dog have sex with her because the dog was not being abused or coerced, and another woman released when her pony had taken to weekly sessions of breeding her.
We choose to stay close to partners we know well and enjoy our dogs on their schedule.

👋! Im aware in Colombia the "costeños" fuck donkeys over there they are called mamaburra lol after watching that vice documentary an american guy with Who i hang out was including México being into that if thats the case should be in a really poor part of the country with very few females, horny ass dudes and female donkeys xD i tend to ask girls who speak spanish in coomeet.com if they are from Colombia, (they usually are) and then i ask them right away about if colombians fuck donkeys lmao

I recall "researching" zoo/beastiality in Enyclopedia Brittanica (USA version) when I was a youngster circa mid-1970s. There was a pretty extensive section in the encyclopedia category on the matter with note that human sex with farm animals was common in rural areas.
And so it began for me...
would be interesting seeing old japan matirials

I’ve personally met four other couples who fuck dogs regularly and eight friends of friends who do, plus a few that have and stopped for various reasons. I know plenty of people that watch but don’t participate.

Ich habe persönlich vier andere Paare getroffen, die regelmäßig mit Hunden ficken, und acht Freunde von Freunden, die das tun, plus ein paar, die es getan haben und aus verschiedenen Gründen aufgehört haben. Ich kenne viele Leute, die zuschauen, aber nicht mitmachen.
:unsicher:

As far as I'm aware, Chile hasn't any explicit legal objection but now that they're changing constitutions and whatnot, who the fuck knows. At least they have some curious landscapes for people to go have fun with their non human partners.

Back