In Norwich area :)

lyn

Tourist
Heya gang!

I’m new here and happy to see you all!
I just wanna start by saying sorry if I’m doing this wrong aha I’ve never done this before ;-;

I’m a young non-binary verse amateur.
I’m wondering if anybody can help me with some stuff? I’ve never done this before but would love to try! I’ve only done stuff with human pups aha. I also wanna learn about making sure it’s safe and clean and stuff too, I’ve read some forums about it but I wanna make sure I do it right in the moment. Hope you have a good rest of ya day!

Heya gang!

I’m new here and happy to see you all!
I just wanna start by saying sorry if I’m doing this wrong aha I’ve never done this before ;-;

I’m a young non-binary verse amateur.
I’m wondering if anybody can help me with some stuff? I’ve never done this before but would love to try! I’ve only done stuff with human pups aha. I also wanna learn about making sure it’s safe and clean and stuff too, I’ve read some forums about it but I wanna make sure I do it right in the moment. Hope you have a good rest of ya day!
Hey! Im a queer guy also in norwich and feel free to message me anytime :) I dont have much experience in zoo but would love to speak to others locally with similar interests

Hello and welcome to the community. you may want to search and read stuff in the educationals and how do's section of the forum to get some of the answers you seek.

Back