In memory of my littlest girl

Ah man, I'm sorry for your loss. *hugs*
I'm sure she had a wonderful and happy life with you. I'm sure she meant the world to you, and you did to her too. My condolences.

Sorry for your loss. I dont mean to be rude or damanding or wierd. But could you tell us about your expereinces you used to do with your dog? For example was horny one night everybody was sleeping and I let the dog eat me out. (Your sexual stories is what i mean) Just trying to cheer you up. trying to make you think of the good times u had with the dog. I aplogize if this post offends you.

Sorry all if I am quieter then normal.
I lost my pup today
You may have lost a partner in life, but you gave the pup a great life I am sure.

The hardest things I have ever went throu was loosing my babies(animals).

Take pride in the life you shared with them and cherish the memories!

It may be hard for you to see it right now, but I think about my lost ones quite offten and some times it is sad.. Mostly I feel pride and happiness when I think of them.

How amazing of a friendship we had, all the silly things they would do just to make their humans laugh it seamed.

Sorrow quickly disappears and fills me with joy and pride.

Our hearts go out to you both

You may have lost a partner in life, but you gave the pup a great life I am sure.

The hardest things I have ever went throu was loosing my babies(animals).

Take pride in the life you shared with them and cherish the memories!

It may be hard for you to see it right now, but I think about my lost ones quite offten and some times it is sad.. Mostly I feel pride and happiness when I think of them.

How amazing of a friendship we had, all the silly things they would do just to make their humans laugh it seamed.

Sorrow quickly disappears and fills me with joy and pride.

Our hearts go out to you both
I always think of my furry kids with love and pride.
Kit was just a puppy ... Ten month.... But she was an amazing kid she was not quite sure what she was . She would ride the vacuum like a cat on a Roomba and she loved her veggies like a rabbit and she loved to cuddle and I am very proud of what she was and she is missed a lot and with her went a piece of my heart as with all the other before her

I always think of my furry kids with love and pride.
Kit was just a puppy ... Ten month.... But she was an amazing kid she was not quite sure what she was . She would ride the vacuum like a cat on a Roomba and she loved her veggies like a rabbit and she loved to cuddle and I am very proud of what she was and she is missed a lot and with her went a piece of my heart as with all the other before her
Man I am so sorry! I have a little boy(puppie) that same age. I would be broken if I were to loose him.

That's is tough man! I don't know what's worse.. Having all the memories of a full lifetime with a dog and having a gaping hole that they used to fill.. Or loosing them b4 you even get to experience their full potential.

I would give you half my heart to help if I could.

I can't immagin loosing my little boy(pic)

Attachments

• 20200118_203953.jpg
    20200118_203953.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Sorry all if I am quieter then normal.
I lost my pup today
I dont want to come off as a dick or anything here tho.

I am sorry for your loss, however i've no doubt your pup is still with you astrally. If you would like I can help you reach them through the metaphysical

I dont want to come off as a dick or anything here tho.

I am sorry for your loss, however i've no doubt your pup is still with you astrally. If you would like I can help you reach them through the metaphysical
I thank you a lot for the offer but I know she is with me.
I think that God just needed a good laugh and wanted to watch her ride her own Roomba

One of my best memories of kit is when she would try to ride on the vacuum like the cat's on TV do.
It always makes me laugh

One of my best memories of kit is when she would try to ride on the vacuum like the cat's on TV do.
It always makes me laugh
Ah i see.. I'm still gonna give you the source of contact just incase so here: If the pain ever gets too bad you can research the topic of astral projection.

Sorry for your loss again, feel the emotions and grieve as much as necessary

Sorry for your loss. I dont mean to be rude or damanding or wierd. But could you tell us about your expereinces you used to do with your dog? For example was horny one night everybody was sleeping and I let the dog eat me out. (Your sexual stories is what i mean) Just trying to cheer you up. trying to make you think of the good times u had with the dog. I aplogize if this post offends you.
I can't really speak for @BigbadWolfe, but there's a time and place for that, and here isn't really one of them. Loving and Cherishing your animal mates always comes before sex, and this user just lost one of his nearest and dearest.

Back