I'm too curious to try now...

D

Darkmoon2020

My curiosity is killing me. I am too curious to know if animal pussy is better than female pussy. I try hiding it away but.... I can't take it anymore. I got some questions about thia lifestyle thought.

1-I see a lot of videos of men having sex with no condom. Is it safe?! Can't you catch disease from animal pussy without protection?

2-Is doing it with a condom good or bad for the animal pussy?

3-Aren't you guys afraid of bites from the animal?? I would be afraid to have a female dog bite my dick yo. 😧

4-Can female animals sense that we are horny? I am curious to know.

I am too curious to know if animal pussy is better than female pussy.
That is quite a difficult question. Because typically you only find pussies on females and very rarely on males. :D

1-I see a lot of videos of men having sex with no condom. Is it safe?! Can't you catch disease from animal pussy without protection?

2-Is doing it with a condom good or bad for the animal pussy?
Some dogs may be allergic to latex.

3-Aren't you guys afraid of bites from the animal?? I would be afraid to have a female dog bite my dick yo. 😧
Usually there is quite an extensive trust and relationship between the human and the animal and there is no risk of any aggressive response. If it is not the case it is called animal abuse and those people deserve to be shot.

4-Can female animals sense that we are horny? I am curious to know.
Yes but most of the time it seems to be the other way around. Your dog is more horny than you. :D

I still find it hard to believe and I would have to try it out myself. It seems to perfect and I am suprised that some guys here prefer sex with animals over a woman.

If animal pussy really that good?! 👀😉

I still find it hard to believe and I would have to try it out myself. It seems to perfect and I am suprised that some guys here prefer sex with animals over a woman.

If animal pussy really that good?! 👀😉
You are on a zoo forum so what answers do you actually expect? :D
All people here who are active or want to be active with female animals will say yes.
All people who are here just to watch women do weird stuff with animals will most likely never read this thread. :D

You are on a zoo forum so what answers do you actually expect? :D
All people here who are active or want to be active with female animals will say yes.
All people who are here just to watch women do weird stuff with animals will most likely never read this thread. :D
Make sense. Lolll

I just need to find someone to share their female pets(dog, horse, cow) and try it myself. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Back